The Next Morning

Our Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose woke up and found lines of sunshine on her body from the sun coming through from the blinds behind the headboard as she did every day. Junhoe pulled her closer to his body, creating more warmth between the two. He nuzzled his face into her neck and smelled her floral-scented hair, making her laugh lightly.

"Good morning," said a sleepy Junhoe.

"Morning babe," Rose replied, shutting her eyes again while bringing his hand up from her waist to cuddle his arm. They stayed like this for another few minutes before they both had to get up to get ready for work. Junhoe finished before Rose and sat on the bed on his phone, waiting for her to be done.

"Do you think I should wear white or black?" Rose said, coming out the restroom looking at a black button down she had in her hand. Junhoe looked up from his phone to see Rose wearing a white button down that was completely ed, clearly exposing her chest and the black bra she had on.

"I think you should wear nothing. That's what I like, at least," Junhoe said with a straight face that made Rose look up from the shirt and focus on him. She rolled her eyes and walked up to the bed, sitting in front of him.

"I'm serious," she said.

"So am I," he replied. Rose narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest, making her chest look fuller. She raised an eyebrow at him and he went in closer to her.

"Really? I couldn't tell," she replied sarcastically and slightly annoyed. It was her birthday and he didn't say anything about it. But just when she thought he might have forgottten, he proved her wrong.

"Happy birthday, Chaeyoung-ah," Junhoe said out of the blue, catching her by surprise. She relaxed her face and was taken back by his sudden greeting. She took the bait and not a second later, he had both of hands holding her head and brought their lips together for a big smooch.

She playfully hit his chest and smiled at him, wiping her lips from the traces of their lip contact.

"You scared me. For a second, I was afraid you might have forgotten!" Rose said while starting to button up her shirt. Junhoe grabbed her wrist, stopping her from going past the first button and kissed her again, but this time much sweeter than the first playful one. She kissed him back, cupping his cheek in her hand and suddenly felt Junhoe push her body down towards the bed. They pulled apart for air, but were shortly back to attacking each other's faces.

After a few minutes, Rose straddled Junhoe's lap with her hands on his chest, breathing heavily. They both looked up at each other and knew where this was going.

"I guess I'm "sick" today," Junhoe said to Rose smirking and pulling her in for another kiss. When they pulled apart again, Rose gripped Junhoe's shirt tighter.

"I guess I am too," she said with a smirk of her own.

 

 

Rose woke up to fresh sunlight peeking through the blinds. She was about to start panicking because she didn't know where she was for a moment. Then she remembered everything that happened within the las 24 hours. She to her back and looked at the empty spot next to her.

She wondered what would have happened the morning after if they had slept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter