How Embarrassing.

Don't Leave Me Hanging....!!! LMAO's One-Shots

 

For MBLAQ's Joon

 

“Shut up! Stop laughing! I shout as she continues guffawing on the couch, spastically rolling around until she falls onto the ground in front of the coffee table.

This is so embarrassing. The minute I stepped into the apartment, she started laughing at me. She already had a smile on her face before I was in the apartment, probably already thinking about the dreaded incident from yesterday.

Yes the incident at Star Golden Bell when I ripped my pants open for the audience to see during my dance. I had just finished telling her about how I hadn’t planned that out like all the other guests had accused me of. Who in the hell would rip his own pants apart and expose his manhood for a laugh?

“Oh my god.” I sigh exasperatedly, burying my head in my hands, leaning over my knees.

“I-I-oh my-I… A-HAHAHA.” She splutters in between laughs as she attempts to sit up and stop laughing, still failing after 4 tries. She’s still laying on her back and clutching her stomach as she coughs out more laughter.

Another 3 minutes later, she takes several deep breathes to calm herself down. She takes another minute to lie on the ground, still holding her stomach to be safe.

Finally, she sits up, the red color finally fading from her face as she stands up and sits next to me. “Okay…” she breathes, running a hand through her hair, “Sorry about that. But really, did you really expect me not to do that? Oh my god.” She laughs again, clapping her hands together once, “So if you came here for comfort, then I apologize for that.”

“You’re the worst.” I close my eyes, turning my head away, “I came as a nice big brother and bring you food and all you do is laugh in my face.” I sigh.

“Sorry, sorry. Really I am.” She laughs again, patting my back comfortingly, “I didn’t mean it, oppa. You know me.”

“Whatever.” I roll my eyes again, leaning back against the black leather couch. “Even the other members didn’t react this strongly.”

“Sorry. But you were wearing underwear right?”

“Of course. If I wasn’t, that would’ve been much worse.” I scoff.

“Okay good. Don’t want those goods exposed to anyone besides Jin right?” she laughs, patting my crotch before standing up and heading to the kitchen.

“Yah!” I shout at her for putting her hand where she shouldn’t ever be.

“Relax Joon.” She scoffs, not looking back at me as she goes to retrieve the lunch boxes I brought over for us to eat lunch together.

She brings them back with two bottles of water and starts laying everything out on the table, “For real, that was the best moment of my life.” She laughs as she separates several side dishes along the table, “It’s a good thing you didn’t come yesterday. I was still choking on my laughter when I tried going to bed.”

“Shut up.” I stuff a piece of japchae into before doing anything else.

She lets out another giggle before apologizing again, “Sorry oppa.”

Five minutes into the meal, we’re finally off the subject as we watch the previous Inkigayo performance on her TV, talking and commenting casually.

“Oh yeah, I invited Jin and the other members for dinner here tonight.” I announce.

I have to wait a moment for her to finish chocking on her rice before she shouts at me, “What!?”

“Well, you took so long to finish laughing, I thought I was going to have to stay here until midnight, so I texted them to come here for dinner while you were still flopping around on the floor like a fish.” I shrug nonchalantly.

“Doofus oppa!” she shouts as she hits me on the arm, “I don’t have anything prepared! If I start now, it’s not going to be a quality dinner!”

I just shrug smugly, “Too late now.”

“Tch.” She scoffs before sitting back and picking up her chopstick again, “Fine, just wait and see what I dish to Jin about you tonight.” She mumbles.

“Yah!” I shout, getting a laugh out of her, “Don’t try anything or I’ll tell G.O. hyung about that time in the bathroom when you were 6.”

“Puh-leeze. I was 6, you can’t blame me for that.” She scoffs as if it’s nothing, but I still see her cheeks get a little pink as she stuffs with more rice.

“Don’t you have a schedule tonight anyway?” she asks.

“Yeah, that’s why I asked Jin to come a little earlier to help you cook first before I bring the guys here.” I throw a smirk her way.

“Aish… Doofus oppa.” She sneers at me before turning back to the food. 

 

~~~

 

A/N: I wrote through half of this and then i realized the story wasn't really getting anywhere. I originally planned for the girl to be the girlfriend, but then i thought, "What kind of Korean girlfriend would act this way? o.O" so i turned them into siblings.

And obviously, I've been watching too much Star Golden Bell.