Samgyupsal with a side of Seaweed

Working With The Queen Of China

~6:23PM Seoul korea~

"Your skipping the gym today?! Luda told me to keep you in shape, and I promised that sweet peach that I would!" An angry voice shouted through the phone. "Dawon, your the best personal trainer in the world, I'm sure skipping once won't hurt, come and eat with me, invite Luda to come too!" Bona giggled.

"You could have told me an hour ago..." Dawon pouted. "I'm sure you can whip me back in shape in only under an hour with an attitude like that~" Bona joked. "Fiiiiine... is anyone else coming?" Dawon asked. "Mei Qi... Soobin...I can invite Exy... maybe Eunseo... But CEO Seola may be quite a risky option..." Bona answered. "You wanna invite the kids?" Dawon asked. "If Exy doesn't drink... sure, why not." Bona agreed. "Meet you in half an hour, and don't worry about Seola, I know how to invite her~" Dawon answered.

~7:02PM Seoul Korea~

As the members began arriving Bona checked her phone for any messages from the last missing members Soobin, the kids, and Seola. "How is buisness Bona?" Eunseo asked. "It's been fine... I've been in a couple sticky situations lately, but everything is fine." Bona answered. "What about you? How has editing been?" Bona asked. "Definitely a hassle but, Soobin does a good job at taking photos with the right size, so I can write less." Eunseo giggled.

"Where is Soobin? Don't you guys work together?" Bona asked. "She told me that I could leave first since she was still cleaning up after a photo shoot. So I'm guessing she'll be here soon!"

After a couple minutes Soobin came in followed by Yeonjung, Yeoreum, and Dayoung. Seola was the only one left.

"let's eat already... or else I'll gain wait just by looking at it!" Exy pouted as she started poking the pieces of pork with her chopsticks. Just as Exy began to pick up a piece of pork to place on the grill Seola entered in a rush. "Chu Sojung! Why on earth do you have those photos? I thought you promised to burn them?!" Seola asked, still panting from running in heels.

"S-Seola... I-I don't understand what your talking about?" Exy stuttered in fear as Seola approached her. "Dawon told me that you were gonna share those with a reporter at this restaurant..." Seola growled as she inched her face as close as possible to Exy's. "D-Dawon?! What is going on?!" Exy asked in fear. "Seola unnie~ that was a lie!" Dawon sang.

"what?!" Seola and Exy answered in unison. "It was a trick to get you to come here." Dawon winked. "Your cruel! You know what will happen to Starship Corporations if people find out about those photos... I'll be replaced by Shownu and you'll all suffer!" Seola answered as she pointed at the members.

"Who's stupid idea was it to have Samgyupsal on a Friday anyway?" Seola sighed as she sat down in defeat. "I'm so sorry Seola, I didn't know Dawon's plan would consist a hint of blackmailing! I just wanted us to get together and eat." Bona apologized. "It's fine... I wasn't that busy... I kind of wanted to see Exy anyways..." Seola blushed causing Bona to smile. "You miss hanging out together don't you?" Bona asked as she began grilling some pork. "Just a little... But I only came here because I thought Dawon was serious!" Seola defended.

"Exy, check your KakaoTalk more often... It's rude to leave someone waiting for a text back." Seola continued to pout. "Fine, I will do it just for you~" Exy answered as she blew a kiss. "Hurry up and pass me the wrap, We aren't getting any younger you love birds!" Yeoreum shouted from across the table. "Geez........" Exy muttered before handing the kids the bowl of wraps. Bona laughed at the situation until the bowl reached her. She couldn't help but be reminded of Xuan Yi when she saw seaweed in the bowl.

~9:48PM Seoul Korea~

After a good two and a half hour reunion with all the members, the group slowly departed. Only Mei Qi, Eunseo, Luda, and Bona remained. "It was great seeing you guys again! It's only been 4 months but it feels like forever!" Eunseo said as she began to pack up. "I can't believe we've known eachother since elementary school... But you know... it still feels a little empty?" Luda commented as she also began to pack up. "Why is that?" Mei Qi asked.

"I feel like we're missing maybe one or two people... I can't... put my tongue on it..." Luda answered. "Oh! I remember something! I used to be friends with two  girls... I forgot their names... but they moved away all of a sudden when I entered first grade." Eunseo said as she fixed her clothes. "Ohhhh... yeah! Your right... except... weren't you the only ones who hung out with those two?" Luda asked.

"Yeah, I wonder what the two are up to nowadays... they would've been great additions to our group of friends." Eunseo answered as she checked the time on her phone "I wonder why I never introduced them to you guys... but then again, that was 15 years ago. But anyways look at the time, I gotta go!" Eunseo said before waving the girls off. "I'll also see you guys soon, I have a special appointment with someone from China, so I better hurry!" Luda waved as she also left the restaurant.

"Well Mei Qi... we should head out too." Bona suggested as she stood up from the table. "You don't have to ask me. I'm tired~" Mei Qi smiled in response as she also stood up from the table.

"So how was your day with Ms.Wu- I mean Xuan Yi?" Mei Qi asked as the two exited the restaurant. "Ive kept quiet about this but... Mei Qi... Xuan Yi is not who you think she is... Today was absolutely terrible..." Bona confessed. "What do you mean? It was awesome for me." Mei Qi asked in confusion. "Well... it's kind of my fault... but it really isn't my fault?" Bona answered nervously. "What's going on?" Mei Qi asked. "Well... You know I have a temper right?" Bona asked earning a nod from Mei Qi.

"Well on that one trip to China, Xuan Yi made some rude comments about me and I kind of snapped on her... and insulted her through her SNS with anonymous accounts ... but she somehow found out it was me... So I think the only reason why she's in Korea is to get revenge on me." Bona continued as the two headed into the parking lot. "Bona haven't you learned never to fight fire with fire?! Your lucky that she still accepted to merge Yuehua with Starship." Mei Qi scolded.

"Mei Qi I get your point! But what I'm telling you is important! Xuan Yi has done nothing today but annoy the hell out of me... she even resorted to touching! You have to be cautious around her because she's a two faced seaweed monster that might end up using you!" Bona warned.

"She seems very nice... But if what you say is true, from now on I'll be cautious just for you." Mei Qi sighed. "Thanks Mei Qi, I just wanted to let you know in case she pulls that trick on you." Bona sighed in relief as she finally let out truth. "I mean I'll have to see for myself anyways, but I believe you." Mei Qi shrugged as she got into her car. "I'll see you on Monday at work." Mei Qi waved before driving off.

~10:12PM Bona's Apartment~

Bona finally arrived at her apartment complex and entered the lobby. Upon arriving on the fifth floor Bona noticed that the cleaning staff and inspectors were gone and that the door was already decorated in Chinese symbols, and a couple of cute Chinese zodiac stickers. "Must be a chinese family with kids." Bona shrugged as she entered the passcode to her apartment and entered.

After locking the door Bona immediately ran into her bedroom to change into a comfortable pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "I... should have stayed up and drank with Exy..." Bona groaned as she hopped onto her bed. "It will be fine Bona, tomorrow is a new day and what are the chances of Wu Xuan Yi appearing out of nowhere~" Bona sighed before preparing for a good night sleep.

--

This chapter was sort of a filler in a sense :) so I'm sorry if you guys wanted to see some more Boxuan moments. It would be boring for me to straight out say "Bona slept for the rest of the day" therefore this chapter serves as a branch into the next chapter. I hope you guys understand? Haha, but anyways thanks for all the love and support, and sorry for the delayed update. My Mom's side of the family is still here so I have to take them to the mall and stuff. But anyways thank you for your patience and see you next time~