Surprise Visitor Part 2

Working With The Queen Of China

~1:48PM Seoul Korea~

 "Would you like some seaweed?" Xuan Yi asked as she waved a piece in front of Bona and Mei Qi who were sharing a salad. "No thanks." Mei Qi shook her head. "What about you?" Xuan Yi sang as she fanned Bona with the piece. "No thank you." Bona groaned as she pushed aside Xuan Yi's hand. "Do any of  you want bubble tea or something? My treat! I'm loving Korea so far~" Xuan Yi clapped excitedly. "I'm fine, and what part of Korea is so interesting, may I ask?" Mei Qi asked.

"The air, life, architecture, and the people~" Xuan Yi answered as she nudged Bona's arm on the last word. "Yeah, I'm glad your enjoying it." Bona said in a sarcastic tone. "Is something wrong Bona?" Mei Qi asked slightly worried. "It's... nothing... I'm just afraid we might be late." Bona lied.

"we have almost 30 to 40 minutes left, I guess we should finish up and head back, since we are going by feet I suppose." Mei Qi nodded in agreement. "It's fine, we can definitely go out for a drink! I can call my assistant Cheng Xiao to pick us up!" Xuan Yi suggested. "Your right, I forgot you had a personal assistant! We contacted eachother on several occasions already." Mei Qi answered.

Bona rolled her eyes and turned her face to the side before giving a sigh of stress. "Your so amazing, does your personal assistant work for Yuehua? Or is she just a personal assistant?" Mei Qi asked. 

The two continued to talk about how Cheng Xiao played both the role of Co-worker and personal assistant, with Mei Qi asking the questions and Xuan Yi answering them. This annoyed Bona quite a lot because Xuan Yi was showing how superior she was to Bona without even trying. "Who needs a personal assistant when you have legs that actually work..." Bona mumbled as she followed the two.

~2:40PM Starship Corporation~

Bona entered her office and immediately stretched her body over the black couch before taking a deep breath. "Can this day get any worse?!" Bona shouted into a pillow. She then felt a body lay on top of hers, the persons hands her thighs smoothly then rough in a very addictive way. "Mei Qi... I never knew you had such touchy hands... But we're just friends..." Bona moaned through the pillow. "How can it get worse when it's only been fun~" The voice asked. "Oh my god! Get the hell off of me you creep!" Bona blushed as she removed the hands her thighs.

"What? Don't get the wrong idea... we're women so I was just helping you relieve stress, don't you dare call me a creep!" Xuan Yi pouted. "That was harassment!" Bona shouted as she checked outside for anyone that might have heard her scream. "What kind of dirty tricks do you have up your sleeve Xuan Yi?!" Bona asked as she locked the door behind her. "You've been doing nothing all day but invade my personal space!" Bona growled as she poked Xuan Yi's chest. "I just wanna get to know you better... is that a problem? I mean no trouble Bona, did you not see my peace offerings?" Xuan Yi explained as she pointed at the basket.

"Who gives a damn about your packs of seaweed! I don't think touching is a good wa-" Bona states before getting cut off midway. "Hey, seaweed is precious! And as I stated, I was helping you relieve stress! Get it in your head Kim Bona! I'm not here for revenge!" Xuan Yi defended. 

"Fine..." Bona shrugged in defeat as she unlocked the door. "I still don't think that was the... Best... way of relieving stress..." Bona blushed as she powered on her laptop. "Don't lie, it worked... I assume those were moans of relief." Xuan Yi defended. "Please stop talking, I-I need to finish work." Xuan Yi blushed as she thought about what happened.

"She's definitely gay... No doubt about it..." Bona said to herself as she tried to focus on reading offers by other industries and important emails. "I am your guest... but if you really want me too, I will." Xuan Yi replied as she reached for another "peace offering."

"And- about awhile ago... don't get any intentions, I really was just trying to help relieve your stress... I'm not- you know." Xuan Yi commented as if she had been able to read Bona's mind. "I... Just wanna go home." Bona thought as she felt chills run down her spine.

~3:56PM Starship Corporation~

"Xuan Yi, its time to go home... You can... head out of you want." Bona sighed as she cleaned up her work area. "I'll wait, let's head out together." Xuan Yi answered, causing Bona to roll her eyes. Bona was obviously finished cleaning up, she just wanted Xuan Yi to leave first so she didn't have to deal with her on the way out.

"I'm guessing your... gonna catch a ride back to the airport now?" Bona asked as she and Xuan Yi headed downstairs. "No-no, I'm gonna be staying in Korea for a few weeks, then if I like it I'll probably move here." Xuan Yi answered. "Woohoo..." Bona cheered sarcastically. "Your more hardworking then I thought... 8 hours of non stop work?!" Xuan Yi complimented. "It's actually just 7, you forgot about our lunch break." Bona corrected.

"Well, thanks for such a wonderful day Kim Bona... I'll see you soon~" Xuan Yi winked as she got into her car. Bona didn't bother to wave and immediately headed to her car. "This is the worst Friday in the history of Friday's." Bona yawned as she got inside and prepared to drive home.

~5:02PM Bona's Apartment~

Bona dragged herself into the lobby and greeted the land lady before continuing to drag herself up to the fifth floor. Upon arriving Bona noticed something different, there were inspectors investigating the empty apartment that was directly across from Bona's. "probably someone moving in." Bona shrugged as she entered the passcode to her apartment.

Bona entered and set her bag down on a coffee table before stretching herself over a couch like back at work. "I... Need... to hit the gym..." Bona groaned as she checked her phone  to see what time it was. Bona decided it was Friday and she had a rough day, so it would be better to skip the gym and head out for samgyupsal even though it isn't healthy.

"Whats the worse that could happen..." Bona sighed.

--

Sorry for the extra 2 day wait everyone! I had family members come over, so I had to spend it with them or it would be disrespectful in the typical Asian family. But don't worry! I still stayed up at night in bed typing this fanfic just for you guys :D

Thanks for all the subscribes everyone, I'm glad you enjoy Boxuan as much as I do! I'll see you guys next time ;)