Suprise Visitor

Working With The Queen Of China

~4:58AM Bona's Apartment~

It had been two weeks since Bona's encounter with Xuan Yi. She felt at ease knowing that they would only be meeting in the form of an email for work related activities. It was an early Friday morning and just like any other Friday... It was Bona's favorite day of the week. After getting off from work she would have the rest of the night, Saturday, and Sunday all to herself.

"RIIIIING..RIIIIING...RIIIIING" Bona scrambled for her phone to turn off the alarm. "It's finally come once again... Friday." Bona yawned as she stretched her arms out. She waited for a moment before getting up and heading for the bathroom.

After a good hot 20 minute shower Bona came out with a very noticeable smile on her face. She sat on the edge of her bed debating what to wear to work. There shouldn't be any formal meetings or presentations that day so Bona pondered between wearing black leather skinny jeans or denim skinny jeans with a couple appropriate tears.

After a couple of minutes she finally chose the denim skinny jeans and a white designer button up. Just after finishing up Bona heard a knock on her door. "Hello, who is it?" Bona called as she made her way to the front door. "It's me Mei Qi, the lady at the desk told me to give you this gift since I was heading up here anyways." Mei Qi shouted from outside the door. "It's almost six, so how about you take that to my car, I'll open it up at work." Bona suggested as she opened up her door.

"Sounds good, were still gonna go out for coffee right?" Mei Qi asked as she picked up the gift again. "Of course!" Bona  cheered as she found her purse and locked the door. "Hey, I'm still sorry about not being able to come that one day." Mei Qi apologized as the two began to head out. "It's no big deal, it was just business... atleast your meeting went well." Bona shrugged. "Thanks, it was so awkward... there were no Women there whatsoever!" Mei Qi pouted.

~8:48AM Starship Corporation~

"I'll see you at lunch!" Bona waved. "Definitely!" Mei Qi answered as she also waved back. The two headed in separate directions to begin work. As Bona entered here cute office she immediately set down the huge gift basket and her coffee. "Who on earth would send something so big?!" Bona pouted as she moved a piece of hair that fell in front of her face behind her ear. "I can't seem to find the sender..." Bona thought to herself as she tossed and turned the gift in all directions possible.

After giving up Bona untied the ribbon on top and unwrapped the basket. "What in the world?" Bona said aloud as she swore there were atleast 100 packs of dried seaweed in the basket. Bona rummaged through the packs to find a card that read, "Peace Offering" Bona immediately began thinking of who she had fought with recently. "Ughhhh Ms.Wu?.... it can't possibly be her... she lives all the way in Hainan, why would she send something packaged in Korean?" Bona thought to herself as she  began powering up her laptop.

~9:48AM Starship Corporation~

"Kim!" Screamed a young girl. "Bona!" screamed the one next to her. "Dayoung, Yeoreum what do you want?" Asked Bona.

The two girls worked part time after school. They were basically the minesweepers of the corporation... The only way someone could break in, was to pass them.

"You have a surprise visitor waiting for you down in the lobby!" Dayoung saluted. "She said she was really excited to see you!" Yeoreum saluted. "You can stop with that, and who was it?" Bona asked. "I'm not sure, She was taller then me and Yeoreum for sure!" Dayoung answered. "What are you waiting for? Go and meet her!" Yeoreum cheered as she pointed towards the direction of the elevator. "Okay, I got it! Thanks for telling me..." Bona sighed as she headed down to the lobby.

Upon arriving Bona's worst nightmare stood right in front of her. "Ms.Wu?" Bona said aloud, earning her and Seola's attention. "Bona, I heard you and Ms.Wu had a good time two weeks ago." Seola waved. "It was wonderful Seola~" Xuan Yi answered as she gave Bona another signature wink. 

"How about I leave you two alone? It was an honor meeting you Ms.Wu." Seola suggested as she shook Xuan Yi's hand. "Please, call me Xuan Yi." Xuan Yi answered before waving. "So... have you received my peace offering?" Xuan Yi asked once Seola left. "I have... but what do you want from me Ms.Wu?!" Bona asked. "Please Bona... call me Xuan Yi, I've told you once... don't be an ignorant brat." Xuan Yi sighed.

"I want to see how things work around here, I plan on moving here too." Xuan Yi answered as she took in a breath of air. "You came here to ruin my life, am I wrong?" Bona growled. "Yes you are... Haven't you been listening? I plan on moving here." Xuan Yi corrected. "Just... leave me alone!" Bona pouted. "You are so cute when you get mad." Xuan Yi giggled. "Shut up..." Bona spat as she spun on her heels and strutted back up to her office.

~11:34AM Starship Corporation~

It was quiet for the last two hours, Bona managed to avoid Xuan Yi until... "Knock Knock~" The familiar voice called. "Don't even enter... just leave..." Bona sighed as she read through some emails. "Cmon Bona, cheer up... is this how you treat you visitors?" Xuan Yi asked as she entered the room anyways. "Fine... just sit over there." Bona sighed in defeat as she pointed towards a black couch. "Why thank you~" Xuan Yi bowed. 

"Aren't you going to eat your peace offerings?" Xuan Yi asked as she tried to resist opening her own gift for someone. "I'm not a big fan of seaweed... help yourself." Bona sighed as she continued ignoring Xuan Yi. "Hey those jeans fit you well~" Xuan Yi complimented as she bit into a piece of dried seaweed. Bona shivered in disgust, "I'm never gonna get that image out of my head now..." Bona thought. The thought of Xuan Yi checking her out while she was working was only gonna initiate a scene from those movies.

"Hey, just sit and eat please!" Bona demanded. "Hey that's no way to treat your superior." Xuan Yi pouted. "Sorry Xuan Yi." Bona apologized as she rolled her eyes. "How old are you?" Xuan Yi asked before devouring another piece of dried seaweed. "I was born August 19th, 1995..." Bona answered as she finally turned around from her laptop to see if Xuan Yi was still "Checking her out".

"Ha, I see! I'm born January 26th, 1995! That makes me your senior!" Xuan Yi cheered. "So... no meetings today? Is that why your dressed so casual?" Xuan Yi asked. "Of course, but if I knew I was going to meet the Queen of China, I would have worn something more formal." Bona sighed.

"No, no... those jeans really fit you well~" Xuan Yi winked. Bona turned back to her laptop to hide a slight blush. "Is she perhaps... Ga-" Just as Bona was about to begin working again her alarm rang. "Oh it's... Lunch time." Bona yawned. "You wanna treat me out?" Xuan Yi winked. "No way... Go eat with a dog." Bona declined as she stood up and fixed her shirt.

"Poor business conduct... what will Seola say when she hears about this?" Xuan Yi commented in an attempt to upset Bona. "Fine... let's eat together." Bona accepted in defeat as she and Xuan Yi left the office.

~1:05PM Seoul, Korea~

"Mei Qi, were having someone tag along today." Bona sighed as she and Xuan Yi approached Mei Qi. "Oh Ms.Wu! It's an honor to meet you!" Mei Qi bowed. "Call me Xuan Yi, were all friends aren't we?" Xuan Yi giggled. "Thank you, how was your day so far?" Mei Qi asked. "Bona was a peach~" Xuan Yi answered. "Really? She's known to be a hot head, but I guess you two really click!" Mei Qi joked. "We have until 2:30 so let's go shall we?" Xuan Yi smiled as she pointed at the exit. "Today is going to be a loooooong day..." Bona sighed as she followed after her enemy and co-worker.

--

How was this chapter guys? Xuan Yi shows her first signs of gay haha :D Part two of this chapter will cover the rest of the day since this makes a good stopping point so you guys don't get overwhelmed. And also thank you for the subscribes every one! It's only been a couple days since this story was published and it  makes me happy that you guys enjoy it, and Boxuan itself. Thanks for everything and see you next time <3