Bonus chapter 4

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Open up, baby." Irene hovers a spoon in front of her six month old's mouth, making train sounds, and she opens up wide, saying "ahh".

After going for the corneal transplant surgery, Irene could finally see the world - and her beloved Seulgi - after a long long time. Soon after that, they got married and welcomed their princess to the world. 

"Seulgi, dinner's almost ready!" She calls for her wife, looking upstairs. Seulgi's been up there for about half an hour now. She walks back over to the stove, stirring the spaghetti noodles, and Yerim starts banging at the high chair. "Is someone a crabby ?" Irene asks, picking up the bowl of baby food, standing in front of Yerim. "Huh?" 

Yerim takes the plastic spoon from Irene's hand, flinging the baby food everywhere, and she holds the spoon against her nose, squealing and laughing. "You think that's funny?" She picks Yerim up out of the high chair, jabbing her sides as she squeals louder, wiggling around in Irene's arms. 

Irene carries the giggling baby and sets her in the sink. "You always end up messy.." she pulls Yerim's clothes off, filling the sink with warm water. Irene smiles when Yerim starts reaching out and tries to catch the water as it comes out of the faucet. 

When the sink was half full, Irene shut the water off and grabbed a sponge. "You little troublemaker," she whispers, tapping her nose. She started to wash all the baby food off Yerim's arms. "You're lucky you're cute." Yerim looks up at her with big eyes, smiling still, and she lifts up her hand to tap Irene's nose just like she did to her. The baby starts giggling again, splashing the water around. 

After a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter