Bonus chapter 2

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky became dark and low with ominous black clouds and the wind picked up, howling, crying, warning, baying like the wolf into the night. Seulgi had her face burried deep in her pillow, lying flat on her stomach. She was completely oblivious about the fact that a storm was brewing outside the apartment. Irene on the other hand... not so much. 

The blind girl curled up under the blanket that she and Seulgi were sharing. She tried shaking her awake but the dumb bear slept like a log and she just wouldn't wake up. The first crack of lightning rent the air and within seconds, the rolling boom of the thunder reverberated overhead. Irene jumped slightly, startled by the sudden clap of thunder. It was even worse since the girl was blind and she couldn't see the lightning before the thunder struck, because it would have given her a warning to cover her ears or something. 

Soon the rain fell, slow to start, splattering on the sidewalks haphazardly. Then it fell as if bucketloads of water was being poured down from heaven. The poor girl scooted closer to Seulgi, gripping onto her arm and giving it another shake. This time, she finally awoke. 

"Seulgi? Are you awake?" Her voice trembled. Seulgi rubbed her eyes and the light sitting on her nightstand. "Yea.. what's wrong?" She looked outside the window and just then, the thunder boomed loudly. She felt Irene jump when it happened, so she pulled the girl closer to her. "Scared of the thunder?" Irene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter