Bonus chapter 1

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"S- Sorry.. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry-" Irene bowed repeatedly when she felt her walking stick accidentally come into contact with a passer by's foot. "Watch where you're going next time will ya?" The man rolled his eyes, using his hands to dust his shoe off. He stopped for a second and faced Irene again. "Oh, I forgot. You're blind." Him and his friend started laughing as they walked away from Irene who had her head down. 

"Those bastards are going to regret-" 

"Seulgi, it's alright.. I'm used to it." Irene looked straight ahead, giving Seulgi's hand a squeeze. "But they were insulting you..." she sighed in frustration. 

The couple continued walking slowly, with Irene holding her walking stick in her right hand and clinging onto Seulgi's arm with her left. They were at Han River watching the sunset because the older girl kept bugging her girlfriend to bring her there. "Your hands are freezing. Here..." Seulgi took Irene's hand and put a heat pack on her palms before putting the girl's hand in her pocket. "Noo, Seulgi where's your hand?" She whined, taking her hand out of her coat and reaching to the side to feel where Seulgi was. 

"It's right here babe, I'm right beside you." Seulgi held onto Irene's cold hand and started rubbing them together to warm it up. "Put it back in your pocket... it's freezing out here." 

"But I want to hold your hand.." She furrowed her brows, making Seulgi's heart swoon at the adorable sight. "Okay okay, anything for the princess." She chuckles and grabs onto Irene's hand. Seulgi moves their hands into the pocket at the side of her coat instead, so they could ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter