Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 684
Date uploaded: June twenty-third, 2017

 

It'd been five years. They were both now out of college and focusing on their own lives. Occassionally there would be a comment here and there on each others instagram posts or a quick text of "I hope things have been going well for you!" The daily phone calls came to a stop once they were in their second year of college. Regardless, the feelings for each other they harbored never really went away. Chanyeol listened to the message where Chaeyeon first told him she loved him at least once a day. Okay-- maybe twice.

Chaeyeon changed drastically during her time in America. The girl who before was barely social, was very diligent, and was the type to always check things three, four times was now the complete opposite. Always talking, paid too much attention to what she wore, all the guys wanted her and all the girls wanted to be her. Chaeyeon's ego didn't go up but there was definetly a boost of confidence on her end.

Coming back home just felt so odd. Her relationship with her parents was still strained, but she had a good relationship with her aunt and uncle now which was great. After never having an adult figure to look up to, finally having one was leading Chaeyeon in the right direction.

"I wonder what Chanyeol is up to..."

Chaeyeon pulled out her phone, searching through her contacts to find Chanyeol's name who used to be in the recently called section. His name would be the only one there, actually.

Ring ring ring

Ring ring ring

"Heeeeeeeeeeey this is the giant. I'm not answering now and you don't know if it's becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter