002

House of Cards

MINAH POV

As the rich guy slightly pushed me, my ankle twisted weirdly and I was prepared to hit the ground and wait for the embarrassment to come when a pair of arm caught me. I turn around to see Jungkook's face inches from mine.

'She said no.' He said and grabbed the guy's wrist with one hand and supported me with the other. Jungkook's gaze suddenly looked scary and the guy felt intimidated. Even I was a bit startled.

'Okay okay! No need to be so aggressive...' He said and let go, Jungkook then pulled me all the way to the changing rooms.

'Is your ankle ok?' He asked as he made me sit down.

'Yea I'm fine.' I said and tried to get up but fell down because I stepped weirdly.

'You're not.' He said and went to get the first aid kit. He then started treating my ankle while it was silent. Why is he helping me? It's just awkward now.

'Thanks for just now...'

'No problem... So you're Minah right?'

'Yea...'

'We go to the same school right? XXX High School.'

'Yea, how'd you know we were in the same school?'

'I think we were in the same class last year?'

'Look, do you mind not telling people at school that I work here?'

'Sure, same goes for you.'

'Deal.'

We pinky promised like little kids and he then helped me stand up. After he put bandage around it it was easier to walk, although you could still see I was limping. Jungkook held my waist and my arm as we walked out.

'Do you mind if I ask you a question?' He asked.

'Yea sure.'

'Have you lost your... ity yet?'

I chuckled at his question.

'No! Who do you think I am?' I pretended to be angry.

'No sorry I was just curious-'

'I'm joking calm down, but no, I haven't, we don't have to offer anything else but maybe a bit of kissing. We're not es.'

'So did you lose your first kiss to a customer?' 

'Well no. Lol did I steal yours or something?' I asked jokingly but Jungkook stayed quiet and cleared his throat.

'Wait, did I steal your first kiss..?'

He nodded which made me kind of guilty.

'I'm really sorry I didn't know...'

'It's fine. At least it wasn't an awkward one, I've been dreading it.'

'Okay at least you don't mind it that much, makes me slightly less guilty...'

As we went out, the club was already quite cleared out as it was already 2:30 in the morning. Quite a few workers had already sat down by the booths as usual after the club closes. I went to sit next to Yugyeom and Jungkook followed after me.

'Woah what happened to your ankle?' He asked as he saw me limping a bit.

'This bratty rich guy pushed me.' I said and rolled my eyes, 'Speaking of the rich guy, where's Nayeon?'

'She already left, why?'

'Aish... we made a bet whoever wins the richest guy doesn't have to clean up. And it's my cleaning night tonight.'

'You know how cunning she is, I never trust her with anything. It's fine I'll help you.'

'Thanks mate.'

 

---

 

'Umma...' Joon cried as I was brushing my teeth.

'Yea Joon?' I said and rushed to him, Joon was sitting up while rubbing his eyes.

'I'm hungry...'

I grinned at his cuteness.

'Ok wait till umma brush her teeth okay?' i said and he nodded, 'Good boy.' I patted his head.

I hurried and went to feed Joon breakfast. He ate it happily and smiled. After a while the door opened and Chanyeol came in.

'Morning!' He said.

Chanyeol doesn't go to school and walks at the club at night so he always comes and take cares of Joon on weekdays and when I work.

'Morning hyung!' Joon greeted. Their relationship is so cute sometimes it makes me cringe.

'Hey.' I said and smiled at him.

After feeding Joon and packing my bag, I left the house to go to school. My house is quite near school so it only took my 10 minutes. Not gonna lie, I don't really have any friends at school except that Taehyung sometimes eats lunch with me. 

'Oh look who's here, the .' Tiffany, the 'queenka' said. She knows about Joon so she started bullying me and calling me a . No one believes her but she and her friends all bully me for it. Thank god she didn't tell people about Joon and only calls me a .

I simply walked pass her. 

I let her bully me because she threatened to tell everyone about Joon. I don't really care but I don't want people to start picking on Joon. I don't want him growing up being bullied like me. I know what it's like to be bullied, to be pointed at even though i did nothing wrong.

I went to sit in my seat as I passed Tiffany and her friends but she followed me.

'Yah why aren't you answering, you tired, ?' She said and pushed my head.

As usual I tried my hardest not to hit her back. I clenched my fist and looked down.

'You think you're better than me or something? You're a , you're ugly, pitiful, and fat.'

I still didn't reply and got up to get something from my locker. She must've seen I was limping or something and stepped harshly on my ankle which made me fall down.

'...' I said under my breath.

'What was that?!' She said and stepped my my ankle again.

'Yah stop it you're gonna break her bone.' Yoona said. Tiffany then rolled her eyes and stomped away. I tried my best to get up and made my way to my seat.

 

JUNGKOOK POV

'I wonder what's for lunch today.' Jimin said.

'Hmm I think it's kimchi stew or something.' Taehyung said.

As I was walking to the cafeteria from a distance I saw Minah limping really badly. She did hurt her ankle but it wasn't that bad when I saw it. Judging by ho badly she was limping it must've gotten worse or something, she wasn't even wearing a bandage or something. She then struggled and walked up the stairs.

'Yah you guys go ahead I have something to do.' I said and walked off to the medics room to find a first aid kit before the guys could say anything.

After sneaking into the medics room and sneaking the kit out, I went to look for her. I peeked into the cafeteria and she wasn't there, so then I went to the field.

'Oppa!' Tiffany cried as she saw me but I just ignored her and turned away as I was busy looking for Minah.

Wait... She was walking upstairs when I saw her, maybe she's at the rooftop. I then went upstairs and bingo, she was there. She looked at me as she heard the doors open and looked surprised.

'...What are you doing here?' She asked me.

I didn't say anything and grabbed her leg and saw her swollen ankle.

'Ow...'

 She whispered under her breath and winced.

'How'd get this bad?' I asked.

'I... fell down.'

I knew she was lying but just ignored it and treated her ankle. It was so swollen it wouldn't have been caused by just falling down. She didn't seem flustered or anything and just had a poker face the whole time, not that she seemed annoyed, but she just had a bit of a resting face.

'Do you always eat lunch on your own?' I asked as I wrapped the bandage around her ankle.

'Yea.' She answered cooly.

'Why?'

'I like being alone. And it's quiet up here, I like it. Thanks by the way... for helping with my ankle again...'

'No problem.'

I finished wrapping her ankle and sat next to her.

'Aren't you gonna go now? Your friends are probably waiting.'

I took a deep breath and lied down.

'It's nice and quiet up here, I like it.'

'... Have you had lunch yet?'

'No.'

'Aren't you gonna go get lunch?'

'Do you want me to leave that much?'

'No... it's just you haven't eaten.'

'I don't feel like it.'

'You can share my lunch if you want, I always make too much for myself and I can't finish it.'

I sat up and she showed me some of her kimbap. I look a bit and ate it.

'It's so good!' I said and ate another one.

'Haha thanks.'

We then talked for the rest of lunch and joked around, she was actually nicer and cooler than I thought. I was usually the quiet one but with her I felt comfortable and what I like about her the most was that she was pretty honest with everything. I hated people who lie and act fake in front of me, that's why I hated Tiffany and her gang.

In a blink of an eye lunch ended and I was actually sad to go back to lessons as I was actually enjoying her company.

I've finally met a girl who's not fake with me and I finally felt like I had won the lottery.