001

House of Cards

MINAH POV

I walked through the same streets to the place I hated going to. It was a Sunday night, which means I had to leave Joon at home and go to work. Chanyeol's there to look after him so it makes me feel slightly better. I work every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night while Chanyeol works every other day than me so he could take care of Joon when I wasn't at home.

I didn't want to leave him but I have no choice. It's for both of our sakes that I work.

My job is slightly unusual. I work at a club, but I'm not necessarily a e or a stripper, but you can say I'm a con artist. I'm paid to lure customers and make buy loads of alcohol so we earn lots of money.

I'm not the prettiest person in the world, but with make up and a tight body con dress, any tipsy person would at least take a look at me. 

I don't like the job, but it pays well. 

Joon is only 2 years old, but he'll be off to kindergarten soon and I need to save up money for that, and I have to pay for my own school fees as well so I can't afford to lose my job.

I entered the usual black doors and people were still setting up. I went to the girl's changing rooms and did my usual make up and put on my dress. On Friday nights, there were normally 5 of us girls and a few guys.

'Hey Minah.' Nayeon said and smirked. She didn't like me since boss likes me the most.

'Hey.' I said bluntly.

'I'm going get the richest guy in the club tonight since I'm feeling lucky.'

'Whatever.'

She sees this as a competition while I see this as work.

'Loser has to clean up?'

'Whatever.'

I finished my make up soon and it was already 8, the time the club opens. I could already hear the music and the people rushing in.

'Come on girls let's go.' Yugyeom said.

'Well you look as stunning as always.' He said as he walked past the other girls.

'Well you look as ugly as always.' I joked.

'Yah you're so mean.'

'I know.'

'It's extra busy today, how annoying.'

'Aish... So annoying, I'm really tired today as well.'

'Was Nayeon annoying you again?'

'Yep...'

'Oh how surprising.'

'I know right. You won't stop bothering me.'

We both made our ways and was swollen by the crowds. Instantly, some guys were already hitting on me which made it way easier.

'Hey babe, you wanna join us since you're alone?'

'Sure.' I said and smirked. The guy quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and I kept ordering alcohol and giving it to him and his friends. Soon, they were smashed and they were all so pissed that they all was just dead.

I got up and sat by the bar to have a rest since it was so stuffy and hot I needed a drink. Yugyeom then joined me.

'Wow your guys were wiped out quick.' He said.

'Yours too.'

'It was their first time and they were such lightweights.'

'Easy catches huh?'

'Yep. By the way there's a newbie here today.'

'Oh who?'

'That guy there, his name's...'

 

JUNGKOOK POV

[A few hours ago...]

'Jungkook I know you're desperate but this job is really tough.' Yugyeom said to me.

'But Yugyeom, I really need a job that pays well, I want to move out of my parents' house as soon as possible.' I begged him.

'Fine... Only because I know your parents are . But I have to warn you, this job is actually really exhausting.'

'I know, I've thought of that. I've seen you work remember?'

'Once, and that time was a Monday night so it wasn't busy.'

'Thank you so much!' Jungkook said and hugged his friend, which surprised him as Jungkook's normally a cold and quiet person.

'Be by the club at 7.'

 

MINAH POV

'...Jeon Jungkook.' I finished Yugyeom's sentence. He looked slightly awkward as he tried to flirt with the girls but since he's hot the girls were buying it.

'Oh you know him?' He asked.

'He goes to my school, everyone there knows him.' I was surprised he would come to work at a place like this, since he's quite rich, I wondered why he would be at a place like this working.

'Wow I knew he was popular but I didn't know he was this popular.'

'Yea him and Taehyung's dance group is really famous and popular with the girls. Speaking of Taehyung, where is he?'

'He's probably ill, he texted me saying he couldn't come.'

'He was fine today at school though.'

'I don't know... he's probs too lazy actually.'

'True, knowing him he would do that when he feels like it.'

'Right Mr. Bang is staring at us so we better head back to work.' I said and went up from my chair. I was already tired so I wasn't in the mood but I had to. As I walked into the dance floor, I saw a person which caught my eye as he was dressed in extremely expensive clothing. The other worker girls were trying to get his attention, including Nayeon, but he wasn't really having it.

I knew play with these people, it's not attention they wanted, rich people like them already get enough of that. People like them, want a challenge.

I went up to the Jungkook guy who was dancing near the guy and started dancing with him. All the workers wore a special necklace so he looked confused as he saw it. I pulled him closer and eyed the guy.

'Just go with it, I'm gonna have a big catch.' I said and finally the guy noticed me. Jungkook nodded and danced.

'First day?' I asked to make it look normal and as like we were actually enjoying ourselves.

'Yea...'

He was very quiet but I couldn't care less as all I cared about was the guy. The guy started to look interested so I kept dancing with Jungkook and wrapping my arms around his neck while his arms were around my small waist.

Nayeon kept trying to get the guy's attention but he was just busy checking me out. I started smirking at him and he smirked back. I looked at Jungkook, although I shouldn't do it but I wanted to catch the guy, Bang would probs pay me some extra cash if I did catch him. I wasn't physically attracted, but attracted to his money lol.

'I'm sorry about this.' I said before kissing Jungkook. He was first surprised then he started kissing me back. I purposely made it look more passionate than placed his hands on my .

I then pulled away after a while.

'Well thanks you can go now.' I said and walked away from him. I made my way to the bar slowly and made sure he could still see me. In the corner of my eye, I could see him walking towards my way.

I sat on one of the seats and a figure sat down next to me.

'You here alone?' The rich guy asked and smirked.

'Not really, that guy there's my boyfriend, but I wouldn't mind company.' I smirked.

'Oh so you're a naughty girl?' He smirked.

'Well you can say that. Give me some vodka with coca cola please, fill half of it with vodka though.' I told the bartender.

'Unusual choice. That's quite concentrated though.' He said as the bartender gave me my drink while winking at me.

'What you think I can't take it?'

'No, but I can drink it for you if  you want.' He smirked and grabbed the glass.

'Fine I'll let you drink this one but you have to buy me wine.' I said and pouted.

'Sure. Give me the most expensive bottle of wine here!' He ordered while shouting.

lol I could sense Nayeon was staring at me from a distance.

The bartender gave us the wine and we both tasted it and god it was good. He was satisfied with the taste. The vodka was starting to hit him so he started to act drunk.

'Ehhh you know I have a mansion and a car and I'm really rich...' He said while trying not to fall of his chair.

'Babe I think your'e drunk, you should go rest somewhere. I need to go.' I said and tried to get away from him.

'No come back!' He said and pulled me back and I nearly fell because of his sudden pull. I felt my ankle being twisted lightly and prepared to fall on the hard ground. 

Suddenly I  feel a pair of hands catching me.