004

House of Cards

MINAH POV

'Stop calling her a .' Jungkook said as he held Tiffany's wrist.

'But oppa you don't understand she is a -'

'First, she isn't one. Second stop calling me oppa I'm not your oppa. Third let go of her now or I swear.' He said angrily. Tiffany immediately let go of me and held his arm.

'Oppa! Please listen to me I don't know why you're protecting her she's nothing but a liar and .'

'Dont touch me!' He said and pushed her away. He then came to me and held my hand before pulling me with him to leave. He seemed really annoyed and angry as he was holding onto my hand harshly until we reached the rooftop.

'Jungkook you can let go now.' I said and he let go, realising he was literally squeezing my hand.

'Oh sorry...'

There was a silence between us until I broke it.

'Thanks for defending me.' 

'It's okay.'

'I'm not a .' I said which made Jungkook look at me.

'I know you're not, I believe you.' He said and smiled warmly.

'Thank you, for believe me... Not a lot of people do.'

Somehow there seemed to be something inside Jungkook that hit him or something as he looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

'I understand how you feel.'

'I thought your life was perfect.' I said honestly. I did think that. He had money, popularity and friends.

'I wish too. My parents aren't the nicest, they are one of those rich arrogant people. All they care about is money and they want me to be the top student so I can take over their business.'

'I guess that's the perk of having no parents.' I chuckled.

Whoops did I just say that out loud?

I felt Jungkook looking at me and I could feel he felt sorry for me, which is something I don't need. It can't solve my parents and I hate people pitying me.

'Is that why you work at the club? To get money to support yourself?'

'Yep... So why do you work at the club? You have money.'

'Well my parents do. I want to get more money so I can move out soon, I can't stand living with my parents.'

'Is it that hard to have them as your parents?'

Jungkook looked away and suddenly lifted up his shirt. I was gonna close my eyes but a large scar caught my attention.

'I got this when I was eight.'

'For what?'

'Getting a C in maths.'

'No...' I said and his scar, 'I'm sorry.'

'Its fine, I'm used to it.' He said and put his shirt down.

'Doesnt make it right though.'

I wasn't looking at him but I could feel him looking at me.

'Everything's not fair in this world, but we can do nothing about it. That's what makes me angry.' 

I continued.

'Just because we're kids, we get looked down on. They think we're immature and we only know how to act childish, but we all struggle from problems, either from insecurities or familiy problems.'

I didn't cry even though I was speaking out my heart. To be honest, I hardly cry. Crying doesn't help with anything so I don't see the point of it.

'This world is so unfair....' He said and clenched his fist, I can tell he was angry.

'It's fine, we'll get through this.' I said and patted his back.

'If I can stand my parents before I explode then yea.' He said and chuckled a bit.

'You can do this, I'll believe in you.' I said and smiled.

 ----

'Say hi to samchun!' I said holding Joon in my arms as I went next door to Seojoon samchun's place.

'Annyeong Joon!' Seojoon said and pinched Joon's face. His chubby face looked confused but suddenly turned into a smile when he saw Dahyun.

'Annyeong Joonie!' Dahyun said and rushed towards me and Joon, 'Haha he likes me more than u appa!' The 12 year old said.

'Look after Joon okay Zelo?' I said to the 4 year old. 

'Okay noona!' He said and I let Joon to the ground and he ran to play with their toys. He was familiar with the house as we always come as I often tutor Dahyun.

'Let's go to your room Dahyun.'

 

JUNGKOOK POV

'See you Jungkook!' Taehyung said and went his way while I went mine. Suddenly my phone vibrated and I checked it.

Text from samchun: Jungkook ah come over and have dinner, Zelo misses u :) 

Aiii this samchun acts like a girlfriend even though he's in his 40s.

Text to samchun: Okay! You have to make my favourite meal though.

Their house wasn't far from school and I arrived in no time. Samchun is more like family to me then my parents. I can always trust him, to be honest he's the person I trust the most other than my friends. I always go to their house so I know the passcode since it's like a second home. I even have more own room since I stay over so often,

'Zelo you here?' I asked as I came in.

'Ne!' He replied and I followed the voice to the living room. To my surprise, he was playing with a small baby whom I didn't know.

'O who's this?'

'Where did you say you put your calculator?' A familiar voice suddenly sounded from the room as the door opened. I was surprised as I saw the owner of the voice.

'Minah?' I basically screamed. She was as shocked as me as she saw me.

'What are you doing here?' We both said at the same time.

'You guys know each other?' Samchun asked.

'We're friends.' I said. Samchun looked surprised and looked at Minah, who gave him a signal by winking. They were telling each other something which they didn't want me to know, I wonder what it is.

'Mina's just here to tutor Dahyun.'

'Tutor? Why not me?' I joked.

'Cuz she lives next door.' Samchun said and Minah looked shocked as he said it. 

'Unnie what's taking so long?' Dahyun asked and came out, 'Oh oppa!' She said and waved while I did as well.

'We should go back in I found your pencil case.' She said and went back into the room without closing the door.

'So how long has this been going on for?' I asked samchun.

'Like almost a year? She's a really nice girl.' Samchun said and smiled.

'What are you implying here?' I laughed and hit him.

'Nothing...' He said and laughed.

I looked inside the room. Minah looked like an angel when she's teaching Dahyun, she looked genuine and nice. For some reason I'm starting to feel my heart beat race as I looked at her. She suddenly looked out and we made eye contact, but after a while she looked away again when Dahyun asked her something.

'I'm serious about what I said earlier though.' Samchun said and nudged my arm while making a derp face.

'Yah stop it!' I said and laughed.

I can't deny it though.

I can't help but feel something towards her.