It Has To Be You [Hangeng]

슈퍼주니어 Super Junior Mini Love Stories ♥

It Has To Be You [Hangeng]

 

Super Junior Mini Love Story #7

 

It Has To Be You

 

Characters: Hangeng & Heechul

 

 

***

 

 

Promise me that in the future, you will introduce your wife to me. I would want to meet her.

 

 

That was a promise I was going to keep. We made so many promises to each other and half of them were broken. I regret breaking them and Im sure he does too.

 

I looked around the area I knew so well. Ive just landed here at Incheon Airport from Beijing. I took a taxi and headed to my hotel. A hint of nostalgia went through me as I passed restaurants, shops and stores that we used to go to together.

 

Its been months since I last seen him. Actually its been nearly a year. Weve kept in contact of course but that doesnt mean Ive been okay without seeing him all this time.

 

Ive paid the taxi driver and then walked in to my hotel. I checked in, took my door key and headed to my room. It was just a normal suite, nothing fancy.

 

Im in Seoul. Meet me later?

I quickly typed a message on my phone and sent it to him.

Only a few seconds later, I got a reply from him.

 

Pabo why didnt you tell me earlier? I could have picked you up from the airport. Of course I will meet you later. Where?

I smiled widely as I read his response. I carried on smiling like an idiot as I responded with a simple message.

 

At our favorite coffee shop.

 

When I sent the text message, I thought that was going to be it. But I was totally wrong. Instead, my phone rang and it was none other than him.

 

Hello? I answered.

Ya Geng! Whats going? Why are you being so mysterious? He said on the other end.

Heechul-ah, Im getting married. I announced.

There was a very long pause before he reacted with words.

W-what?? He said.

I want you to meet. You did make me promise. Remember?

Uh. Yes. Yes. I did make you promise. Um. Ill see you both later then. Heechul sounded so nervous and uncomfortable.

Yeah, see you later hyung! I ended the phone call.

 

 

2 hours later

 

I was walking down the street with my hands deep in my jeans pockets. I couldnt contain my excitement. I couldnt wait to see him. I entered the coffee shop and instantly smelt the wonderful smell of freshly brewed coffee and freshly baked pastries and cakes.

 

Heechul and I has been in this coffee shop numerous of times. It came to a point that weve actually memorized everyone who works here. I spotted an empty table and immediately sat down and waited to be served.

 

What can I get you? A waitress asked me.

Coffee please and iced vanilla latte. Thank you. I said. The coffee was mine and the latte was for Heechul.

A few minutes later, the drinks arrived and so did he.

 

OMO, youre really here! He gasped when he saw me.

Of course hyung! I grinned and gave him a hug. A hug that I didnt want to end. I recognized his distinctive smell and I smiled even more.

 

Heechul sat and started sipping his latte.

How comes theres only two seats in this table? He asked.

Cos there are only two of us. I smiled.

What about your fiancé? Where is she?

Who said she was a she? I grinned.

Geng, whats going on? He frowned. I grinned cheekily.

 

I finished my cup of coffee and Heechul finished his latte too. He stared at me waiting for me to give him some sort of explanation.

Do you want a chocolate cupcake? I asked.

Sure-- I mean ya! Tell me whats going on? Where is your fiancé? Are you really getting married Geng? Heechuls bottom lip trembled.

I nodded.

 

Umm okay~ when is the wedding? He asked.

I want it to be next month.

Can I be your best man? He requested. I looked at him and noticed that his eyes were watering.

Sorry hyung, you cant.

His face fell.

Oh. Okay. He pouted cutely.

Look, do you really want to meet my future wife?

Of course I do!

 

I smiled and took something out from my back pocket. I then handed it to Heechul. He looked pretty confused.

I handed him a pocket mirror.

Look in the mirror. Thats who my future wife is. I blurted out. Heechul looked at his own reflection then he started laughing.

Are you kidding? But I see me! He mused.

I kept quiet but with a smile on my face. Heechul looked at me and back in the mirror. When he realized what was going on, he started blushing.

 

Thats why you cant be my best man. I said.

Because Im gonna be your wife…” He grinned.

 

***