Why I Like You [Siwon]

슈퍼주니어 Super Junior Mini Love Stories ♥

Why I Like You [Siwon]

Super Junior Mini Love Story #2

“Why I Like You”

 

Characters: Siwon & Kira

 

 ***

 

 

The clock striked 10pm. A yawn escaped my mouth. One more hour and I’ll be able to go home. 8 hours a day, 5 days a week really takes it out on me; especially because I don’t enjoy my job. You see I work in a diner as a waitress. Not really the most amazing job in the world but it pays so I should really stop complaining.

 

There wasn’t many people in the diner tonight; only a couple in one of the booths and a very good-looking guy by the counter. As I walked past behind him to go clean a booth, I saw that he was playing angry birds on his iPad. I then realized that he’s been here for about 2 hours now. He’s only ordered a cup of coffee which was long gone now.

 

“Hey Kira! Are you going out tonight?” My colleague Eun-Mi asked me as she took off her apron.

“As usual nope…” I sighed.

“Well guess what? I have a date tonight!” She grinned.

“Umm… that’s nice. Good for you!” I gave her a fake smile.

“When did you last went out on a date?” She asked.

“God knows! I don’t even know what goes on in a date anymore…”

“I could introduce you to some of my friends if you like?” Eun-Mi suggested.

To be honest, I wouldn’t want that. I’ve seen of the guys she hangs out with and they’re not really my type.

“That’s nice of you but no thank you.” I said.

“Suit yourself. See you later!”

 

After Eun-Mi left, a couple of customers came in to order some hot drinks. I only had half an hour left and the good-looking guy was still by the counter, focused on playing angry birds. How could someone be so focused in that stupid game? I call it stupid because I’m no good at it.

 

I approached him slowly.

“Hey can I get you anything else?” I asked.

He placed his iPad on his lap and looked up at me.

“I’d like a slice of chocolate cake please,” He requested. “And a date too.”

“Excuse me?”

“I’d like to take you out on a date if you don’t mind.” He grinned cheekily.

“Here’s your chocolate cake and about the date? Umm, I don’t think so…” I said honestly.

“Why not?” He pouted.

That’s when I realized that I knew him. Not personally but I’ve always seen him on Sundays at church.

“I know you! I always see you at church. You and your family always give the church a massive donation.” I blabbered.

“Choi Siwon imnida,” He offered his hand to me.

“Inoue Kira imnida,” I shook his hand swiftly.

 

“You’re a rich guy. What are you doing in a place like this?” I asked bluntly. I mean come on, this place is really shabby and this guy is very rich.

“I like the waitress behind the counter.” Siwon smiled.

I couldn’t help but blush like mad.

This guy is getting through me and I know it.

“So will you go out on a date with me?” Siwon asked.

I wanted to decline again but heck this guy is too handsome to say no to twice.

“Sure,” I smiled at him.

 

The next evening, Siwon picked me up from my apartment at 8pm sharp. I warned him not to be late and he really wasn’t. He was spot on time. He was the perfect gentleman; he opened the car door for me, he helped me sit down and he pretty much treated me like a princess. He took me to a very fancy restaurant and even though I took ages in choosing what I would like to eat, Siwon patiently waited.

 

Afterwards, he paid for the meal and then he took me dancing. Not in a noisy club where they play very loud music so that you wont be able to talk to your companions without shouting in their ears. Instead Siwon took me in a nice bar which had great atmosphere, friendly staff and lovely, romantic music playing.

 

He was a great dancer. He kept on whispering to me, making me laugh and blush at the same time. I very much enjoyed his company which is why I was quite upset when the date was coming to an end. He was driving me home in his shiny car and the radio was on.

“Kira…” Siwon called.

“Mmm?” I responded.

“I really like you.” He confessed.

“Umm… Why?” I asked feeling stupid afterwards as soon as the word left my mouth.

“You’re beautiful and you’re sweet. Do you like me?”

“A little…” I whispered when in fact I liked him a lot.

“That’s good enough.” Siwon smiled.

 

He stopped the car in front of my apartment and then opened the car door for me. He then linked arms with me and walked me to my front door.

“I had a really nice time,” I told him.

“Me too.” Siwon replied.

I unlocked the door and then went to face him.

“Are you glad that you now know what happens on a date?” Siwon grinned mischievously.

“Ne! Gomawo~” I giggled.

“You know this happens on a date too…” He added.

“Wh--” I was cut off.

Siwon cupped my face with his hands and then kissed me straight on the lips. My whole body froze on the spot. His soft lips waited until I managed to get over the shock and finally kiss him back. It was magic.

 

“Good night Kira~” Siwon said when our lips parted.

He started walking to his car while I just stood there watching him.

 

“Good night Siwon~”

 

***