A Short Journey [Kangin]

슈퍼주니어 Super Junior Mini Love Stories ♥

A Short Journey [Kangin]

 

Super Junior Mini Love Story #6

 

“A Short Journey”

 

Characters: Kangin & Hye [OC]

For: PapaSiwon407

 

***

 

 

“Super Junior Kangin is discharged from the army.”

 

A big smile formed on my lips as I read the headline on allkpop. The news that Super Junior’s raccoon is finally discharged from the army is all over the newspapers, websites and on the TV. Fans of Korea’s most handsome guy were celebrating; the Super Junior members were getting ready to welcome back their “appa” while I was the happiest girl in the world. I couldn’t wait to see my boyfriend, my best friend, my raccoon.

 

Yesterday I went to the hairdressers to get a new haircut. I also went and bought and a whole new outfit plus loads of food that I can cook today. Leeteuk and Siwon will pick Kangin up from camp, take him out to lunch and then drop him off here at our apartment. I really can’t wait to see him.

 

“I hope you will wait for me. I hope your feelings wont change about me while I’m in the army.” Those were the last words Kangin said to me before he left. Of course I promised him that I will not forget him and that I will be loyal. But being Kangin, he didn’t take my word. He was doubtful and it seemed like he didn’t trust me.

 

During his time in the army, he had the other Super Junior members watching my every move. I got sick of it and one time I went to visit Kangin in the camp and told him off for it.

“Why do you have the other members spying on me??!”

“Who was that guy you were with last night huh? Are you cheating on me Hye?” Kangin roared.

“That was my cousin you idiot.” I spat.

“I’ve met all of your cousins. Based on Donghae’s description, that guy didn’t sound like one of your cousins.” he said in a mocking tone.

“Donghae has a brain of a goldfish.” I mentioned.

“Are you cheating on me Hye???” Kangin pressed.

“I am not cheating on you! Can’t you learn to trust me?”

“It’s hard for me you know~” He pouted.

 

Even though Kangin needed constant reassurance that I would wait for him and that I won’t replace him with somebody else, I didn’t get tired of him. I didn’t get tired of reminding him every day that I loved him and that I missed him constantly. I had no interest with other guys and I kept my loyalty to Kangin.

 

“Can’t wait to see you.”

I started giggling as I read the text from Kangin. I can’t wait to see him too. I can’t wait to feel his arms around me and I can’t wait to shower him with kisses.

I made sure that the apartment was clean from top to bottom. I wore my new outfit which was freshly washed and ironed; I wore my best perfume and I made sure that my hair and make-up were perfect.

 

A few hours later, there was rattling on the front door. I froze on the spot as I watched the doorknob wriggle.

The person on the other side of the door was clearly having a hard time opening the door.

“Aish! Stupid door!” I heard his voice.

I started giggling but then tears started pouring down. When Kangin finally managed to open the door, I ran towards him not giving him the chance to even take one step inside the apartment. I literally jumped on him and wrapped my arms around him.

“Pabo! I missed you so much!” I cried and nuzzled my face in his neck.

“Why are you crying babe? Do I look that hideous?” Kangin pouted cutely.

“You’re never hideous. You’re still very handsome. A very handsome raccoon.” I crooned.

“And very cute and adorable and awe--”

I cut him off by owning his lips with mine. Kangin tightened his grip on me as we kissed passionately.
“I missed you babe~ You look amazing.” He commented. “And I’m so happy that you’re here. I’m so happy that you waited for me… I know I was gone for a long time. I’m very glad you didn’t run off with somebody else…”

“I told you to trust me. I told you that I will not replace you. You’re my raccoon! I could never replace you! And you are worth the wait~” I smiled warmly. “And besides no one can ever replace you! You’re Korea’s most handsome guy! You’re my Kangbear!” I grinned.

 

We spent that afternoon cuddling, chatting and laughing about stupid things. It was very nice to have him back; to be able to hug him, to kiss him, to touch him and simply to just see him smile. I’ve always adored his eye smile and seeing again it now, makes me so happy.

We both laid down on the sofa and Kangin started playing with my hair. I pressed my body closer to him so that I could feel the warmth of his skin. I closed my eyes and smiled from ear to ear.

 

“Hye~” Kangin whispered.

“Ne oppa?”

“Thank you…” He said and kissed the top of my head. “Saranghae~”

I looked up at him and smiled.

 

“Nado saranghae~”

 

 

***