Unexpected

My handsome neighbour

Eunji POV

Morning came and I waked up and brushed my teeth and dressed myself up. Then I made some pancakes and ate it.I went outside my apartment to go to my school. I sighed. I have to survive another day of school. I am waiting for graduation and then I am free to go to any university.

I quickly went to the bus stop and saw the bus has already come. I quickly went inside and sat at the corner of the bus. I took my phone and earphones out of my bag and started to listening to songs. Then I remembered something. When I was came out of my apartment room and locking it, I saw a note stocked on the door next to mines. Its showed : B.B. I was surprised. Who could have written that? I thought less of it and continued to listen songs.

I climbed out of the bus and went inside my high school. I went straight to my classroom and my best friend Bomi greeted me.

"Hi Ji-ah. How are you?? Yesterday Chorong invited you for lunch but you didnt came. Were u sick?

"No Bom-ah. I was just tired of Mrs Kim's lecture."

"I know how it feels. She also scolded me for not doing my homework. She scolds too much" We laughed together and sat down. After a few minutes, our home teacher Mrs Hwang came. With her, came a tall, handsome and blonde haired boy. I could hear girls squeezing and whispering. 

"Good morning class, today a new boy will join your class. Please introduce yourself Mr Byun." Mrs Hwang pointed to the new boy. 

" Hello. I am Byun Baekhyun. Please take care of me." That new boy named Baekhyun came a quick introduction of himself. 

"Thank you Mr Byun. Please sit at the desk beside Eunji. Eunji, please raise your hands." Mrs Hwang replied.

I raised my hands and that Baekhyun sat beside me. He smiled at me and said "Hello". 

I also smiled and said "Hello". Then we started to focus on the lessons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Sorry if it is a short chapter. I am really busy nowadays. Please upvote and comment.