Unexpected Part 2

My handsome neighbour

Author POV

Lunch break started. Eunji and her friend Bomi went outside the classroom to go to the canteen. When they reached the canteen, they met their other friends, Chorong, Hayoung,Naeun and Namjoo. They were together called Apink. Chorong was the leader. They sat down at a table and they started talking. Bomi went to the food counter to order food for themselves.

When they were talking, Eunji saw Baekhyun enter with a group called Exo. Exo was the kingas of the school.Baekhyun suddenly looked at Eunji and they had an eye contact. It lasted for a few seconds until Baekhyun diverted his eyes and sat down at a table with Exo. Eunji blushed remembering the moment.

Nobody's POV

Chorong noticed Eunji blushing."Hey, why are u blushing Ji-ah" Chorong asked.The girls attention were now on Eunji.

" No, I am not blushing. Why will I blush?"

"Then are you sick?? Your cheeks are red..."

Eunji hold her cheeks and widened her eyes. She hurriedly went outside the canteen and went to the bathroom. She entered the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror. She saw that her cheeks are red. 

"This so-called Baekhyun will bring trouble into my life." She said while holding her cheeks.

 

Eunji returned home after a tireful day in her school. When she was unlocking her door, she heard something from the next door. Like a whisper. She turned to look at the door and saw that the note is still there on the door. She pressed her ear against the door to listen. She could hear singing. Someone was singing. She got scared thinking a trespasser has entered their apartment. She suddenly started shouting. 

"There is a trespasser in our apartment!! Please anyone come here and help me get this trespasser out of this apartment!! 

Mrs Choi hurriedly came to Eunji and asked " What happened Eunji? Why are you shouting?"

"Mrs Choi! Thank goodness you came, there is a trespasser in this room. Please help me get he/she out of this apartment.

Suddenly , the door of that room opened and Eunji widened her eyes and mouth in shock. A tall boy with earphones in his ears was standing n front of eunji.

It was Baekhyun...