The next door

My handsome neighbour

Eunji POV

I hate Mrs Kim! If something terribly happened to her, then why is she showing us her anger!? She should learn to control her emotions.  Eunji calm down. You should not worry about such small problems. 

I sighed. Again, I forgot to give Mrs Choi the rent money and she again , for the fifth time scolded me for being forgetful. Yes, I am forgetful. Little too much forgetful. I consoled her and gave her the money. U wouldn't believe how much time I spend to console Mrs Choi. She is always serious about the rent money. I don't know if that seriousness is because of greediness or she just trying to remind me of the money.

Anyways, I have to stop being forgetful. I lowered my head and went inside my apartment. I was coming home from high school. My friend, Chorong asked me to have lunch with her but I declined the offer because I was very tired. Especially because of Mrs Kim's lecture. She should be a lecturer instead of teaching Maths.

When I was going through the corridor, I saw the door next to my door. Its has been a few months, no one has lived in that room. The last family who lived there was very kind and caring. The family consists of a couple with their 5 years old girl. The girl was adorably! I remember the times when I used to play with her and take her to parks etc.

That were quite some good memories for me as I live alone and I only have my phone through I communicate with my friends. On the day they were leaving, I was so sad. The girl was also crying. I consoled her and gave her a doll and chocolate. From that day onwards, I only wanted a family to live here. It would be good for me and I won't be alone again. Because of my father's job, My father got transferred to another city. I didn't want to change my high school because of my friends so I live here alone while my parents stay in another city. 

I went inside my apartment room and changed my clothes. I maked some food for myself and ate it. Then I went straight to bed. I don't know what is coming for me tomorrow.