Determination

Are you real?

Amber POV

I don't understand what is really happening in this moment. For the past few days or however long it is, I know Krystal has been at my side and that's all it matters. I appears that in this dream world there is no actual time. There's no day and night. Maybe this distorted world is where I'm meant to be. I've learned that this dream world is just the same as the real world but reality in another form.

When given this chance to finally meet her, this was all it mattered, you know. The time Krystal has been by me, we fight together to not have this dream world be distorted further more. Dream world itself is the parrell universe of logic, where those given power chosen by guardians are meant to fight side by side for the better of this world. 

"Am, now's not the time to space out, they're coming." Krystal said.

Looking her way, we stand back to back really to be on pair to dobuble our power to destroy these dream eaters. But these numbers never stopped, I have put my life on the line if it mean sbeing with her. In this never ending  batt;e on hell, there exists you, that's enough for me. 

"Full Blast!" This attack isn't working. "Krys, let's go!" Frozen, they were frozen. "What's happening?Krys, what did you do?" I asked.

"Am, I'm stil learning how to use this power, hahaha?!" Kry froze me instead as well as the dream eaters, yet it's unknown how long this effect wil last. We have to hurry, before them start moving again.

"Am, channel your focus on your energy into your finger tips, and fire, on the count of 3." she said.

Krys ran in my direction, ready to fight and win this once and for all, it wasn't that bad inthis world with HER, that lead me here, but at the same time I saw her many faces. 

"FUll BLAST!" It worked with the help of Krys, it happened! Not only did I came out of the froze mode, but these dream eaters were still not moving and they were destroyed. 

Just when we were happy really to celebrate, it stil wasn;t the end.

It was only the beginning, onto the next door. We will protect this world, or shoudl I say protect this world to be with her?!