Dream world

Are you real?

This time, for the first time I saw her face clearly on a dream, yet this dream was.......

.......like that of different world. 

People often say what you dream of is a reflection of the daytime activities. However, that's just doesn't seem to the the case.

This time alone, I walked through the red door, guided by a girl with blue hair. She keeps on calling me, leading me through a series of weird dream worlds. Yet this girl with blue hair was transparent, like others can't see her. Was she the one I have been dreaming about all this time? She looked similar, yet at the same time it seemed she wasn't. She looked much younger,like 8 or 9 years old.

"Amber, this way!!"

Not knowing what was going on, I saw a woman with a giant hammer almost as determined to keep on destroying and killing and kept on chasing me. The  girl then popped up from a mirror above me, saying to hurry up. I did and followed her, joining her in another world. Rather than another world, she explained, " This is the world of dreams, one that isn't access by all. In this world of dreams, there are dream eaters, who destroy and absorb dreams, and those victims are often people that escape from the real world or fall victim to tragic events."

It almost seems unreal, to be in the world to get a chance to meet her? Just maybe trough the world of dreams, I can find you!

She was asking me to help and I will. The blue hair girl seems to be what remains of her, or at least I think so. Even if it wasn't, I believe in the very least I can be lead to her by this girl.