A normal day

Are you real?

"Why are you here?" 

"What makes you think I can't be?"

I never thought this day would come.

I never thought these were real, I had always believe they were but... somehow I was afraid of reality. Reality is actually stranger than fiction sometimes.

"Amber, pay attention to my class!" The teacher threw chalk in my direction. I only stared back at her wondering what happening. Wondering what's fiction and what's reality. 

I can't help but try to make sense of the two. Though it might be easy for most to say what's so hard about the two, reality is reality, dream remains a dream. Overlapping the two ,is just the way it happens, to me it's normal, my sense of my reality, including her.

I only came back to my senses, I wad in math class with my friends, I don't particularly hate math, actually it's one of my favorite subject. It's just that these dreams for some odd reason are beginning to be different, instead  of just her it's more becoming a strange reality?

The girl in my dreams , is she senting a message to me?

"Bro, never thought you would space out like that in class." Key said to me.

"It's just... I don't know how to describe it... it's hard to explain.. there's a lot of stuff happening lately." I replied.

" Not trying to pressure you, Ber... The Finals are coming up soon, I know you've always ace math but at this rate... I don't man." he said.

" I'll do what i have to do." I said.

IT WAD WEIRD, YES.

It was not only is the dream, becoming more valid and clear, but the message, too.

"Help me Am, only you can." she said.

Wait!Are you her? How do you know my name?