The Mission

Are you real?

A little girl was walking towards the gate with the other girl handing hands. They were the best of friends. They have always been close.

It was a normal day for them, the two of them who have never been apart was torn apart on that day.  The little girl holding the her teedy bear asked the other girl," You'll never leave right? Papa and Mama left and now there's nothing left for me. The little girl was crying desperately. 

"I won't, I promise." the other girl said. 

young Amber POV

"Wait! Don't.... take her away... " As I struggle desperately to get her back, I was left powerless. I didn't know why. That promise, and the mission.....

The white figures walked towards me, pulling me by my hair as I struggle to break free. And I saw my princess being taken away,Krys is this how it will end?

No, if this means the end I will do everything to revease it.

I didn;t know what it was, whether the urge to save her  but I lost conscious at the moment.

YOUNG Krystal POV

Why? After all that's happened, that I'm taken away and attack by those white figures. I refuse to BELIEVE IN FATE, IF THIS IS HOW FATE PLAY OUT, I WILL REFUTE IT!!!

And that llama, I hate seeing her in pain, those white figures, I will destory all of you.

YAHHHHHH!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs, I ran over to Amber, only to see her lifeless, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SERVANT, SHE'S MINE!

Out of the moment, I did something that was like natural instinct, I somehow revive her, but at the cost of my own... I give you my HEART... stupid llama, LIVE!

Third Person POV

Just like that, what happened that day, faded like a dream. Krystal herself pulled out her own heart and used magic to revive her and there was the begining of a contract that started years before the actual fateful meeting again. Krystal wandered in the land of dreams and without being able to control her powers have been senting messages to Amber. Krystal herself doesn't remember what happened and that was the price they have to pay, neither does Amber remembered her childhood friend. Amber only knows of the girl, her dream girl that's been calling her.