Heart or mind?

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.....................................................................................................................................................

“Congratulations hyung I’m so happy for you”

Luhan awed and hugged Kyungsoo tight rocking back and forth. Sehun casually put his hand on Luhan’s waist scooting closer. His blond hair was pushed upwards the expensive looking suite hugging him on all the right places. Luhan’s once normal hair was dyed pastel pink and his attire was similar to Sehun’s in many ways.

“Where’s Baekhyun hyung?”

Sehun’s infamous partner in crime tackled him in a bear hug weeping dramatically.

“I’m so proud~ Uri Sehunnie is all grown up, it’s just like yesterday we trashed the chairman’s office”

He hugged him back grinning. Of course those good old days~ Baekhyun then hugged Luhan and whispered something in his ear making him giggle.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell him about the time you pooped your pants…. Or them when I’ve to do the best man speech~”

“Who said you’re the best man?”

“*gasp* Brat how dare you?”

Kyungsoo stared at them with a smile. He still can’t believe his hyung who never had a stable relationship got engaged to the bratty former playboy Sehun out of all people. You’ll never know what your destiny has stored for you.

“Dyo your turn is up!”

“Huh?”

He blinked his eyes startled but Baekhyun didn’t spare him a second to gather his bearings and dragged him straight to the small stage. He gave him a thumbs up before leaving him there in front of many watchful eyes. He gulped and clutched his mike. Would it kill them to give him a heads up before? Luhan clapped gleefully beside Sehun who had a slight smirk.

Brat!

The piano started to play and his eyes went even wider. This song? He snapped his head back in shock mouth agape. The person playing the piano was none other than Park Chanyeol, in front of him in flesh and blood. His heart started to thump when he looked at him and smiled. He had only seen that smile only a couple of times when he was genuinely happy. Did he miss him too like he did?

“Stop staring you’re making a complete fool out of yourself!”

A quiet round of laugh echoed and Chanyeol chuckled at him.

“What’s so funny?”

Sehun started to laugh hitting himself and Luhan’s jabbing did nothing. Baekhyun motioned his mic and-

Oh…

Kyungsoo turned beetroot red fidgeting like an awkward penguin. Way to go, here goes his precious dignity. He closed his eyes and started to sing.

 

This life has twist and turns
But it's the sweetest mystery
When you're with me
We say a thousand words
But no one else is listening
I will be

Every night and every day
No matter what may come our way
We're in this thing together
The dark turns to light
We both come alive, tonight
I'm talking bout forever

Never gonna let you go
Giving you my heart and soul
I'll be right here with you for life
Oh, baby all I wanna do
Is spend my every second with you
So look in my eyes
I'll be by your side

The storms may come
And winds may blow
I'll be your shelter for life
This love, this love
I mean it till the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter