You're mine

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Everybody gasped. The cold, snobby, rich, arrogant, self centered egoistic leader of X4 Park Chanyeol just kissed Do Kyungsoo.

The kiss lasted almost a minute and half. Kyungsoo struggled to breathe and that’s when Chanyeol let go of his heart shaped lips. Kyungsoo’s eyes remained wide saucers staring at Chanyeol as if his soul just left his body. Chanyeol smiled at his expression and eyed the glistening plush lips still holding to his face.

 

Just then,

*Hic!*

Kyungsoo blinked.

*Hic!*

It took him few seconds to realize it was him making that sound. He quickly covered his mouth using both of his hands. But to no avail another muffled hiccup followed.

*Hic!*

Chanyeol looked at him weirdly at first then smirked knowingly. Kyungsoo scrambled off his seat and dashed out of the classroom ignoring the hateful glares. His feet carried him straight to the rooftop. The hiccupping continued for another five minutes and only ceased when he finally managed to calm his nerves. Kyungsoo touched his lips in daze, his heart skipping beats again at the memory. He shook his head.

No he’s trying to make a fool out of you!

Kyungsoo nervously raked his raven locks. He doesn’t even want to imagine what’s going to happen next. Because of the stupid stunt Chanyeol pulled today he’s the one going to pay. Insults will level up to beatings, beatings will level up to bashing. He closed his eyes sighing. Chanyeol’s face flashed again in his mind.

 

*Hic*

“Stupid stupid stupid!”

………………….

 

“ Ah Kyungsoo I thought you have the evening shift. Didn’t you say you’re only free after six?”

Kyungsoo nodded and then shook his head. Byunghee looked at him amused.

“ You look like a zombie Kyungsoo. What on earth happened? Aigoo~” She combed his messed up hair by her fingers and fixed his uniform. He wished Byunghee wouldn’t ask how did he come to the café at an ungordly hour.

“ By the way there’s a huge mud print on the back of your trouser”

He instantly blushed and raced to the bathroom.

 

2.55

Kyungsoo checked his watch. His knees shaking impatiently against his will.

3.01

He gnawed the bottom lip while constantly tapping his feet on the ground.

3.13

Left right left right left right. He paced back and forth momentaraliy checking the time and muttering incoherent things and shaking his head.

3.15

Kyungsoo stopped pacing and sighed dramatically. What was he doing again? Yeah right avoiding Park Chanyeol at all costs. Including his life. There’s no turning back now. He’s already missed the dead line.

“ Are you okay son? Do you have somewhere to be?”

Mr. Choi said finally ceasing his abnormal behavior for a second. Just when Kyungsoo was about to open his mouth a car horn was heard outside making his blood run cold. He froze on the spot like a statue and looked how Byunghee and Mr. Choi smiled at the new comer. He refused to turn his head no matter how crusial was the situation.

“ We did it grandpa! “

Minho hugged the old man and beamed. Kyungsoo exhaled in relief.

“ We are signing the contract next month”

That explained why Taemin was absent for the past few weeks. Apperatly they have passed their audition and if lucky they’ll debut in few years after being trainees under SM emnt.

“ Congratulations Minho-ssi” Byunghee shook hands with him. Kyungsoo timidly wished him good luck and also shook hands. Things between them were still awkward but Minho seemed to be warming up to him. Instead of coldly staring he smiled at Kyungsoo genuinely. Mr. Choi had teared up due to happiness reminding Kyungsoo of his own grandfather. He remembered how his grandpa encouraged him to step out from his shell and face his fears. He was the sole reason Kyungsoo decided to sing.

It was a quite busy evening for them and Kyungsoo almost forgot about Chanyeol. Byunghee switched for kitchen duties leaving Kyungsoo to handle the cashier and serving. He’s sure a circuit somewhere in his head fused while working non stop. Minho put his phone inside his pant pocket and came to his side rolling up his sleeves.

“ Here let m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter