Hell

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay guys fun is over! time for angsty!!!!!  * Evil grin*  

This is a long chap... Who's ready for a roller coaster?

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Few days passed after that incident. Kyungsoo was extra cautious when walking through the hallway and avoided secluded areas at any cost. Including the bathroom. No need to mention it was a pure torture. But every action has it’s own consequences.

Every time he walks, eats, reads, or even when he’s studying he’s being judged. For what? the mere reason of being Kyungsoo. At first it was only insults or shoves. Then was thrown paper balls. All he could do was pretend like nothing happened.

“ Who does he think he is? Talking to our oppas like that!”

“ Just look at him. He can’t even afford a better pair of shoes”

“ What a loser! Thinking he can stand equal with us”

“ He’s hideous!”

“ Bug eyed freak!”

Kyungsoo walked across the hallway looking down clutching on to the books tightly not bothering to come up with a response or anything. Sometimes he’s picking his thrown off stuff from the ground , or cleaning the messy locker which is full of crinkled papers and litter or looking at the missing pages of his note books. He doesn’t go to the cafeteria anymore. It’s not because he’s afraid. If he was he would never hit , kick or sass a jock. It’s because he needs freedom. The whole thing gives him a massive headache. He doesn’t know whether it’s their doings or not but kind of expected this treatment from the day he stepped on to this hellhole.

Occasionally he would hear the loud fangirling across the hall as the pompous jerks lurking around with those expensive clothes shoes and other fancy things which probably could buy Kyungsoo’s whole apartment for 10 times. He loathes them all and can’t forget the smirks and smug grins directed towards him and wished he could wipe off those with a freaking sandpaper.

 

 

“ He’s a tough nut to crack “ *Thump*

“ You mean my Penguin? “

“ Pfft. If he’s your penguin shouldn’t you be saving him?” *Thump*

“Nah. It’s more fun to watch him getting angry. It’s kind of y “

*Thump*

“Besides watching Chanyeol waiting him to beg on his knees which is more likely never gonna happen is funny too”

“hahahahahahahhahhahahahhah” *high five*

 

“ Yah!!!!!!! stop pretending like I’m not even here! and mwo??? He’s not gonna beg? Let’s see how he’s going to crawl on my feet and ask for mercy like the loser he is”

*Thump*

“Is that a bet?”

*Thump*

“There’s nothing to bet. It’s gonna happen no matter what. And for the love of god leave that ball alone Baekhyun before I stuff your mouth with it!”

 

 

“ What do you think Sehun?” *Thump* Baekhyun smirked eying fuming Chanyeol from the corner of the eye.

“ I’m gonna be his prince charming modified version”

*Thump*

“ And that is?”

“ Both flirting and munching popcorn while enjoying the show  “

" I Should have known" 

" Yehet!" 

 

Chanyel groaned and plopped down on the couch. ‘Some kind of idiotic friends I have’

 

 

“ Wait. Where’s Kai?”

 

 

 

Today Kyungsoo came to the class in a hurry only to find that his table is missing along with the chair.He scoffed remembering the teacher’s expression. Looking totally don’t-give-a-damn-deal-with-yourself look. After searching for hours he finally sat down on the floor somewhere on roof top sighing with no luck. Resting his head against the wall he recalled his life events so far. Nothing has been good about his life. He has no idea about his own parents. How did they die? Why always things happen to him? Why people judge others by the wealth but not morality? Why ? Why? He doesn’t have any answer for them. He looked at the sky as his eyes brimmed with tears making the vision blur. But no. He didn’t cry. He never cries. He always manages to stop there. He closed his eyes again.

 

But unexpectedly someone hauled him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter