I'm sorry

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You STUPID!”

“Aww aww aw! It was only- aww an act! “

Sehun said trying to get away from the merciless beating.

“ I can pay you. Besides you said you got fir-“

Luhan quickly covered his mouth using his palm and smiled innocently at Kyungsoo.

“ Hyung? You got what?” He had disbelief written all over his face.

“Fired!”

Luhan glared at the babbling idiot which is Oh Sehun. He sighed and motioned Kyungsoo to sit beside him.

“ Listen Kyungie I’ve been planning to tell you this. Above three days ago I got fired from the company becaus-“

“ That’s it I’m gonna have a word with Park “ He said getting ready to leave but Luhan quickly caught him by his wrist.

“ Wait? Who’s Park?”

“ The prick who got you fired!”

“ No no it was my doing I mean I kind a punched my boss on his face”

“You WHAT?”

“ I er punched Mr. Yook on his face”

Sehun burst out laughing and Kyungsoo only could look at his hyung in shock. Did he have to go to that extreme? Without Luhan’s salary there’s no way to pay the mortgage . Which means they are going to be homeless soon.

“ I-I’m sorry Kyungie. I couldn’t help when my boss is being some old ert”

Sehun frowned at that but stayed silent nonetheless.

“ No I’m sorry hyung. I had no idea what you’ve been going through. It’s okay let’s work it out…somehow”

Kyungsoo smiled and hugged the older and sent a stern stare at Sehun.

“And you Mr, I see you’re fine to go home and start school from tomorrow”

 

………………………………………………………………

 

“ Yah Oh ing Sehun! Did you have to stay this long? Urgh being lonely is just terrible” Baekhyun caught the taller’s head in a head lock. Reunion was so sweet. They were partners in crime after all. Both looked up when the door opened and someone walked in.

“ Woah Kai I was away only for a week and you dyed your hair blond?” Sehun gaped when the tanned male spared him a smile.

 

Did he just…… smile? at me~

 

Baekhyun send him a knowing look. Right he forgot about the whole deal. He couldn’t help it his mind has already invaded by Xi Luhan these days.

“Why are you grinning like an idiot?”

“Nothing”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“ C’mon let’s go. We’ve to be at the assembly in five minutes”

“Urgh what a pain in the ”

“Say that to your dad now c’mon before we get lectured by some old hag. Kai you’re coming?”

“Sure”

“Wait where’s that yoda?”

Sehun shrugged. “Don’t know. He isn’t answering my calls neither my texts”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo jabbed the food on his plate without much thought. It was already lunch time and he didn’t see the giant once. Not even at the assembly. He doesn’t want to admit it but he’s kind a worried about him.

“ Who the heck is Soo? Is he that important to him?” He slightly pouted and jabbed the meat harder. 

 

“ Hey hyung”

“ Oh hey Jongin” He replied to the blinding smile with one of his own. “ What?” He asked when the latter kept staring.

“ Did you know your lips turn in to a heart shape when you smile? It’s beautiful”

Kyungsoo blushed at the bold compliment.

“Uh t-thanks I guess?”

Jongin chuckled when his eyes expanded to it’s full size giving him the innocent clueless expression. Kyungsoo also returned the smile because his laugh was contagious. It’s amazing how the ice prince suddenly became a warm ball of sunshine. Kyungsoo ran his gaze around the cafeteria once again hoping to catch a glimpse of the giant. He let out a disappointed sigh before returning to his plate.

“ Hyung”

“Nae?”

“ You didn’t go to the KFC with me last time”

“Ah?  oh sorry Jongin. I was busy”

“Then how about today?”

“ Huh? You want to go to the KFC?”

“No hyung. I want you to go on a date with me”

Kyungsoo raised his face once again wearing the same O.O expression.

 

 

“C’mon hyung”

Kai dragged him towards the parking lot heeding no mind to the people staring at them.

“ J-jongin slow down KFC isn’t going anywhere”

The taller wordlessly opened the door for him before hopping to the driving seat.

“ Hyung we are not going there”

Kyungsoo snapped his head to the left while struggling with the seat belt.

“What do you mean? I though-“

“ It’s not a nice place for a date hyung” Jongin cut him off all of a sudden leaning close making the smaller hold his breath and pressing himself on to his seat. He smiled before buckling Kyungsoo’s seat belt as if he didn’t just lean in to his personal space. Kyungsoo’s ears tinted with a slight hue of red.

“ Stop joking around Jongin”

“ Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter