Worst Day Ever Pt 1

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Crap” Kyungsoo mumbled loudly. The last thing he wanted was to spend his high school life with some snobby rich kids. Don’t get him wrong , he doesn’t hold any grudge against rich kids just because they are wealthy and he’s not. He just can’t stand their arrogance and bad attitude. And yes he’s well aware about the ‘ Prestigious SM ‘. Reports of severe bullying all over the internet. If they do not hesitate to bully one of them despite being rich, what chance does Kyungsoo have? Last time he checked he didn’t even own a cell phone.

He wasn’t keen on spending his limited money on such fancy things. What’s the point of having one when you don’t have anybody to call? In his 17 year old dull life, it always have been studying, looking for part time jobs, convincing others he’s not a freaking middle schooler, tolerating Luhan’s existence and studying again.

Since he got the acceptance letter he may as well comply with the situation. Beggars cannot be choosers can they?

 

NEXT MORNING

“ –ieeee” hmm?

“- ungieeeee” what’s that annoying noise?

“ KYUNGIEEEE!”

Kyungsoo shot up from his never has been peaceful sleep only to face the creepy deer who’s currently sitting on his lap. His immediate response was to kick him out of the bed.

“Why did you kick me?” other fake cried while soothing his . But the smug didn’t go unnoticed by Kyungsoo. At the beginning he was really uncomfortable with the encounters but after sometime he ignored other’s teasing. Luhan knew Kyungsoo wasn’t a fan of skinship. In his perspective Kyungsoo never had a life which is partially true cause Kyungsoo never had a relationship.

“ I’ve told you not to do that too before!” Kyungsoo huffed angrily.

“ C’mon live a little Kyungie! I bet you don’t even know which way you swing”

“ The heck that suppose to mean?”

“ Awww You’re so naïve and CUUUUUTEEEEE!!!!” Luhan pinched his cheeks while cooing and ignoring others protests.

 

After the torturous abuse Kyungsoo sat for breakfast which was made by Luhan. Which meant one thing….. Disaster! Kyungsoo knew something was wrong when he realized Luhan actually woke up before him. normally he sleeps until noon and even a hurricane cannot wake him up from his ‘Beauty Sleep’.

‘Not my kitchen!!!!!’ was the very first thought Kyungsoo had when he saw the state of his precious kitchen. Which is now a total disaster. Half of the wall above gas stove blackened with soot, doors of pantry cupboards opened wide ,some hanging by one nail still creaking when he entered, and the smoke throughout the apartment. Probably neighbors must have called the fire briga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter