What's happening?

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's somewhat long chapter ( Ps- Making ammends for late updating XD)

............................................................................................................................................................

“urh!” Sehun groaned and plopped on to his elbows squinting his eyes adjusting to the light. His body feels like a truck has ran over.

“ W-where am i?”

“ Don’t move. You’ll open up your cuts” A smooth voice replied. He brought his hand on to his temple and winced.

“ Don’t touch it!” A hand slapped his unharmed left hand.

“Awww! I’m hurt you know? Be gentle” Sehun whined and turn towards his savior to have a better view. The first thing he noticed was the dark brown shiny hair. Then the doe eyes, perfectly shaped nose, thin lips, innocent looking ….. yet wearing the satan’s scowl.

“ Quit complaining. Shall I bandage your mouth too?”

sassy

“ With what? your mouth?~ “ Sehun tried to wink but the throbbing pain in the black eye restrained him.

“ Speak one more word and I’ll send your sorry to the mortuary”

Feisty

Normally his flirting would work on everybody. Maybe except Kyungsoo but he doesn’t count. Not anymore… There’s already a big bull fight going on and he doesn’t want to take part in it thank you very much.

 

“ What’s your name?” This is the first time Sehun trying to initiate a conversation with his own will. Normally others would’ve thrown themselves at him.

“ What it is to you?” how familiar

“ Well at least I should know my savior’s name right?”

“….”

“ I’m Sehun by the way”

Other’s eyes narrowed for a second then he soaked the clothe and padded his temple gently. They were so close that Sehun could count other’s eyelashes. His stomach did a weird flip and heart rate increased suddenly.

!

What the hell was happening? The ultimate playboy Oh Sehun whipped by some short sassy guy? Well short, sassy ,feisty, cute doe eyed boys are exactly his type right? So nothing is weird. It’s the only reason why he flirted with Kyungsoo in the first place. Besides he wanted to rile up Kai and Chanyeol just like Baekhyun. He didn’t feel something like this towards Kyungsoo at all.

“Hold still” Other’s voice woke him up. Apparently he was daydreaming.

 

“AWWWWWWWWW!”

“ Alright all finished”

“ Yes my EYE!”

The smaller smirked and disappeared to the kitchen. Sehun covered his black eye and checked the surrounding for the first time. it was a very small apartment. Nothing fancy nor expensive. The walls are plain coloured and only few photographs hung on the wall. On to his left was another bed. Sehun suddenly frowned.

Is he living with his boyfriend? Or worse Girlfriend?

Yeah right stupid. Who knows? Maybe he’s straight ( A/n-:unlike you. Sehun- :Yah! I’m Bi) maybe even taken. yet you’re drooling over him’ Sehun shook his thoughts away. What is he even thinking?

 

“ So what happened?” smaller sat on the bed opposite to him and looked down feeling guilty for asking something personal. Sehun stared at the white satin sheets in distress. He doesn’t even want to think about his of a father.

“I-it’s okay if you can’t t-tell me. We’re strangers after all” Sehun wanted to say it’s not but why does he owe him any explanation? He’s right they are just strangers.

Then suddenly front door opened and someone came in tossing his bag on the couch.

“ Hyung I’m Ho-“

Sehun widened his eyes and so did the one came inside.

 

 

“ Penguin?”

 

 

 

 

************Processing!!!!!!!!!!!!************

 

 

 

“ Kyungie do you know this guy?” Luhan raised his eyebrows and scrunched them whatever kindness left on his words disappearing in an instant . Then the realization hit him.

 

“YOU!!! Are you that cheeky little brat named OH SEHUN????”

 

Sehun sat there dumbfounded. Arrival of Kyungsoo was a mini bomb compared to this situation. Luhan strode over and tried to strangle him despite his condition then and there .

“Hyung wait!” Kyungsoo stopped Luhan before he could tear off one of Sehun’s limbs.

“ Kyungie isn’t he the one making your life hell?” The deer looking creature sent a murderous glare at Sehun who’s ready to pee in his pants. Why didn’t he realise before? The way he snapped at him , the 360 turning moods and satan aura? It would be a miracle if those two don’t know each other.

 

“ …………………..Yes one of them BUT he’s injured right Lu hyung?”

 

Sehun has never seen Kyungsoo talk to someone this gently. Wait are they????

Luhan calmed after that but didn’t forget to give him the stink eye. Now he thinks of it, his ideal type seems too dangerous. Definitely they can only tolerate each other, seems cute but spawns of Satan . Luhan clung t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter