Know your secret

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay i'm fulfilling my promise! I the author hereby commence 'I Hate You' real moments. XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ that was humiliating!” Chanyeol mumbled under his breath. This is all that shorty’s fault. He shouldn’t have broken his sunglasses in the first place. He shouldn’t have punched him on his face, he shouldn’t have humiliated him in public, he shouldn’t have worked under the devils and taunt his dignity, he shouldn’t have hung out with Kai ( What?) *cough* what Chanyeol trying to say is he shouldn’t have ignored his superiority and his threats. Now he won’t stop until Kyungsoo is tamed. (A/n-: ayy ;P)

He dumped the thick book in a near by dumpster and got in to his car with a maniac laughter.

“Just wait and see Kyungsoo~”

However just when he was about to start the car his phone rang. His laughter died down in an instant and replaced it with panic.

~Ring~

~Ring~

~Ring~

It came to a stop after few minutes. Chanyeol sighed in relief and slumped on to the seat.

*Beep* (text message)

‘I know you are ignoring my calls idiot! Answer or I’mma hang you on the ceiling with your elephant ears!’

 

 

“ Hey my ears aren’t that big! Why everybody keep saying it?”

“ Because it’s the truth duh! Any way I didn’t call to debate about size of your ears. We’ve been through this half a dozen times a day. How are you Yeol?”

“you just insulted my ears and now you’re asking me how am I doing dweeb? “

“YAH it’s noona for you, you insolent brat! Is this how you talk to your own sister?”

“ Ah for god sake . What do you want Noona?”

“ Why do you sound mad? Awww did our Yeolie get rejected ? You always throw a tantrum when you can’t have something you want~”

“AM NOT!”

“ Please , I watched you grow up in diapers . Heck you were even wary about the diapers. There’s nothing your big sister doesn’t know about you~”

Chanyeol groaned loudly and massaged his nose bridge.

“ So who’s the unfortunate girl? or even better boy~”

“ What are implying? I- I am NOT G-”

“ Blah blah whatever helps you to sleep at night. But seriously you need to step up”

“ Look who’s talking. Twenty five and still haven’t married! *snort* who’s gonna end up like an old rag now~”

“Yah! I do have a boyfriend okay. H-he is just-“

“ Slow?” Chanyeol cackled non stop.

“ Wait till I get back to Korea Park Chanyeol!”

“ Yeah yeah you tell that every time. But here I am stuck in that mansion alone for all most 8 years”

“……… Noona is sorry Yeol. I’m truly am. You know after mom –“

“ Please don’t talk about her… or dad”

“ Aish this is why I told you to get lai- Oh I’m late! Gotta go. See ya later. Love you Yeol!”

“….”

“ I’m waiting~”

“urgh you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter