The Visit

Devoted To You ♥

*Ysiane's POV*

 

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw him, I want to see him and talk about some things.. Especially our upcoming wedding. I haven't told Dara about him being my soon-to-be husband. I know she'll get mad at me but it's the last thing on my priority list. The number 1 thing I want to do is Go to his office and meet him. Clarify some things and then go. I took a bath and change into a simple dress, apply a light make-up and lipstick and i'm ready to go.

 (the dress)

It took me an hour to reach his working place. I ask the lady in the information desk if he's in a meeting and she said that he doesn't have one. I thanked her and then went to his office. When I reached the door of his office, I took a deep breath to calm down my nervousness. I knock on his door and he told me to come inside. I was in awe of how clean his office were. No spots of dirt can be seen.

"He's still the same. The very neat Kris I know". He cleared his throat and then I was back in my senses.

"What are you doing here Ysiane?" Kris asked me. I can sense he doesn't want my presence. I act like I wasn't affected by his intense gaze. I'm acting confident infront of him but inside i'm very nervous that I want to run very far far farrr away from him.

"I'm here to talk to you about our wedding. It will be next week, I hope you won't forget about it. And also I hope you'll give some participation in planning our wedding. I know you don't like this idea of our parents, making us marry but we don't have a choice. I know you're just forced to do it. Well me too.. And because of this I have a proposal to make in this marriage of ours." I said with much confidence and formality.

"And what is this proposal of yours?" Kris said.

"I know that the exchange of marrying me is you'll become the CEO of this company, by the time the company is transferred in your name we can then have a divorce."

"And how about you? Did they promise you anything if your going to marry me?"

"I just want to make my father's condition become better. I just want to make him happy. That's why I agreed to this Marriage. I want them to believe that i'm happily married to you. So we'll act like were inlove with each other when they're infront of us."

"Okay then, I agree to your plan." Kris said while nodding his head.

"Okay then, it's settled. I'll see you tomorrow Kris at the Boutique. I hope you won't be late. Also bring your bestman so that he'll fit his suit" Kris just nod his head. I was about to go when I saw his father approaching his office. I went back and called Kris to come near me. When Kris also saw his father he then immediately come to my spot. I can hear his father's footsteps closer so I then immediately kissed Kris. I just planned to give him a smack kiss but when I felt his lips on mine, I got carried away. "Gosh, How I missed kissing this lips"

 Kris responded with the kiss and also got carried away, he then starts to deepen it. I put my arms around his neck to have a support in my body cause I think my knees became jelly because of his mind blowing kiss. The kiss ended when we heard someone clearing his throat and I immediately remembered his father. We stop kissing and he then looked at me in the eyes. I saw love in his eyes but then it immediately changed, it went blank and unreadable. I broke the eye contact and then faced his father shyly, embarassed that he caught us in that kissing state. I just bid goodbye to the both of them and went out of that office as fast as I coud. When I reach the parking lot and was inside my car, I remembered the kiss we just shared. I can feel the heat rises up from my cheeks, I turned the aircon on my car to maximum temperature. I them remembered the way he looked at me after the kiss, a glint of happiness was overflowing in my heart making me smile. "How I wish he'll going to kiss me again like that soon, not just because it was an act but because he really love me and he wants it."

 

------

Hello guys ^^, I updated! :3

sorry if it's not that long~ 

I LOVE YOU ALL! 

leave some comments ;) i love reading them!

 

--krisiane