The Meeting

Devoted To You ♥

*Narrator's POV*

 

"Ohmygoshhh~~ my feet is aching.. *sighs* but atleast I have fun shopping with Dara" you smile when you recalled what you did in the mall for the whole morning, it was indeed very fun.  You were busy arranging the things you bought when your phone rings. You answered it and saw the caller, it was your umma. She was telling you to went to the restaurant they said to you earlier. You then ended the call, telling her you will be there in an hour.

 "Ohmygosh! I totally forgot about it. tsk"

You immediately went to the restroom and took a quick shower. You then went out and rummage your closet for some nice dress. you were confused between the two dress, the red or the blue one... "Hmm, i'll just choose this blue dress!" you smiled and then immediately wear it. You added a belt on it so that it's not that plain to look at. you then make your hair curly at the end. you were not the type of girl who put make up on their face like no tomorrow so just a little blush on and a light make up will do. You also put a light pink lipstick to finish it all. Satisfied with your look you immediately went to search your car key and immediately went to the venue. You were a bit nervous because today will be the day you'll be seeing your fiance.

"Well i do hope he's not old.." you make a face of the thought of it..

 

 

 

*Kris POV*

I'm currently reading some report papers when suddenly my phone rings. It was my mom, she was telling me, but more like yelling me to immediately come over to the restaurant she texted me earlier. I said that i'll be there and she doesn't have to worry.  I ended up the call and immediately arranged the papers.

"I'll just continue reading this tomorrow" you said in your mind. You then searched for your keys and immediately drove to the place. You were caught in a heavy traffic and it just pissed you off. You texted your mom and told her that you will be a bit late because of the traffic.

 

*Ysiane's POV*

 

When i arrived at the restaurant i immediately saw my parents talking with my future in-laws.. i think.. I reached their table and bowed to them. I then took a seat beside my mom. i saw that the chair in front of me was still vacant and as if my mind was being read by the lady infront of my mom she told me that his son will be a bit late because he was caught in a heavy traffic. I just nod my head. Minutes have passed by and he still didn't arrive. I was having a nice conversation with them when suddenly my "mother-in-law " waved her hand.

"he arrived! eekk!" i said in my mind. my back was facing the door so i can't see him, and i don't have the courage to face him. i can hear footsteps coming closer to our table and my heart was beating rapidly. i was concious. "what the heck Ysiane, why are you nervous?" i said in my mind. I wasn't looking at him, i only paid attention to my hands. I was playing with it. I can hear the chair in front me screech. I was really nervous to look at his face.. many things were in my mind.. "what if his ugly?" "what if he's too old for me?" I made a disgusting face just the thought of it. He then cleared his throat maybe to get my attention. I slowly lifted my face. When i fully saw his face my eyes went round..

"Dont tell me it's him.. i'm just dreaming right? right? someone tell me!!" i screamed in my mind. I saw his face was schocked too. I can feel the air became A.W.K.W.A.R.D.

"Kris Wu.." i  mumbled.

 

 

*Kris POV*

 

After a long battle of the heavy traffic i finally arrived at the restaurant. I saw my mom waved her hands and i then went to their table. i didn't saw the face of the girl because he wasn't paying attention of my arrival. i bet she's nervous. i can tell it with the way she plays with her finger. "Cute~~" i then remembered someone who used to do the same thing when she was nervous. i shake my head of the thought of her. i then went to the seat infront of her. i cleared my throat to get her attention which i think i was successful. She slowly lift her face and when i fully saw her face i was schocked. Fate must be playing with me. The least person i expected to marry is INFRONT of me..

"Why do i have to see you again Lee Ysiane.."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

i updated! sorry i updated so long.. exam is killing me.. anyway it's done so i updated! :D

i was sooooo depressed too cause AFF lost my last update.. i didn't have a copy of it.. :/

i was like.... T^T why??

anyway past is past.. so i have to made it again.. :D

hope you like it! 

also hello to my new subbers.. :D i love reading your comments :DD 

you make me spazzz!! :DD EXTREME HAPPINESS!

 

 

i love you!! ^.^

k. until here only. bye~~ 

happy reading! *wink*

 

--ysiane :3

(gif's not mine :D credit goes to google xD)