Unexpected Guest

Devoted To You ♥

--continuation of Dara's Flashback--

*Dara's POV*

 

I was on my way to the park when I saw Chunhee with another girl. I was about to approach them when I saw them Kissing. Yes K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! I was frozen on my spot. I can't believe what I just saw.. My Chunhee is kissing OTHER girl.. it freaking hurts! I can't accept it.. yeah, you must be askin why I should be freaking jealous over that even thought were not Boyfriend-Girlfriend.. Well, I just thought OUR feelings towards each other was MUTUAL.. well, I guess I was wrong..

I was back in my thoughts when I heard Chunhee called my name.. I don't wan't to see his face anymore.. So I ran away before he came over to my spot and saw me crying like a baby.. I immediately turn off my phone knowing he will contact me..

"I hope I haven't meet you Chunhee. If I know you'll only hurt me like this.. I hope you'll just disappear immediately in my life especially in my heart.. I hope I won't meet you in the near future.. I hate you to death!" I muttered. Hot tears streaming in my eyes.

 

When you finally didn't see him chasing after you, you immediately hailed an empty cab and went home as fast as the driver can drive. You just want to go home and sleep, hoping it was all just a bad dream... a very.. very bad dream....

 

*end of flashback*

 

"Urrggghhh! stupid jerk! I shoudn't waste my time thinking about our stupid past." you said while curling your fist. You then went to the washroom and took a very long bath... You need to cool down your boiling head..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(after 2 days)

*Narrator's POV*

 

You woke up very late and feel like ditching office works so you called Dara and ask her to accompany you to the mall since it's been a while when you went there. You were in the middle of beautifying yourself when you receive a text message from your mom saying your dad had finally discharged from the hospital and want you to attend a family dinner at 6 pm. You then immediately replied to your mom and said that you'll be going.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Kris POV*

 

I was busy doing some paper works in my office when I heard a knock on my door. 

 

"Come in" I coldly said. I didn't bother looking up who it is cause my focus was still on the reports i'm currently reading.

 

"OPPAA!! " 

 

"That voice" I was frozen on my spot. I stoped what I was doing earlier and look up to see if my guess was right and I think I am. 

 

"Min Ah! what are you doing here?" I said. Half surprise of the sudden visit.

 

"Surprise!!~~ miss me??" she said while smiling..

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! :D

so how is it? sorry to keep you waiting.. i feel so bad...

forgive me?? neh?

and also thank you new subbies~~ i love you... you don't know how much it  means to me.. :)))

*crying due to happiness*

         

    

 

i'm being too emotional right now.. 

Comment, Upvote & Subscribe... 

flying kisses for you :))

 

--krisiane