Dinner & First Date?

Devoted To You ♥

 

^^, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE OR UPVOTE! :)))
Enjoy~~

-----------

*Ysiane's POV*

My eyes never left him... I was busy separating reality to dreams.. "i know I want to see him again but not this early" i said in my mind.

I close my eyes to see if it is really for real.. I slowly open my eyes and again to my dismay, I can see him in front of me, looking at me with those black eyes of him, as if he can melt me with just by looking at me. I slightly cough to lessen the awkward  atmosphere. He look away and started talking to my parents. I was so quiet the whole time and I can feel my palms are cold and a bit shaky. I just can't help it, the man infront of me always has this impact of me.. fate really is playing tricks with me... goshh.

 

*KRIS POV*

I was looking at her intently, I just can't look away.. I can't believe she's infront me.. the girl I expected least to marry is infront of me. I can see she change a lot. She became more beautiful since the last time I saw her. "But you were still angry at her" the voice in my mind said. Again, my hatred for her was impowering again in my whole body. I heard her fake a cough and that made me broke my contact to her face. I just joined my Soon-to-be-in-laws in their conversation together with my parents.

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

The Wu's and Lee's were busy chatting about business and just stoped talking when their dinner is served. Ysiane is still sinking the events happened in this night on her head. She was still in shock but she didn't show it to her parents and her in-laws. Whenever they asks her questions she would just answer in small response. 

When they finished eating dinner, both their parents told them to have a date outside on their own to know each other better. She was about to tell her mom that she can't go but Kris already told his parents first that he has something important to do and just postpone their date. His parents was about to tell  him to cancel whatever he is going to do but Kris had already bowed and left their table, she was a bit grateful of what Kris did but a little part of her was a bit dissapointed. She just told herself that they can have their Date next time.. if it will happen~~

 

 

--------------------------------

New Poster! ^^, Thank you so much. Visit their shop guys! The link is on the Foreword ^^