5/5 + Epilogue

Are we finally expecting?

You were very excited when you were heading back because Minho had just finished his schedules for the day and was too heading back home. You held onto the steering wheel so tightly because you could still not believe that you are pregnant, that news was so shocking and sudden but you were thankful that this time period was when the company wanted to focus on the other member’s solo activities and not all on the group. That would buy you time for you to safely carry this baby, this precious gem that both you and Minho had been waiting for, for years.

 

Upon reaching the front door, Minho saw you and ran towards you, giving you a tight and sudden hug that scared you that you screamed so loudly but laughed after you knew it was him. He could not contain his happiness and twirled you round before you patted his back telling him to let you down before you start getting dizzy.

 

Stepping into the house and heading straight to the room where you guys fell flat on the bed while he kept kissing you, hugging you, thanking you because of the wonderful news, you smiled at him and hugged him back tightly, you haven’t seen him this happy and it was making you happier that you got pregnant at such a nice timing. You too thought to yourself that since you finally got pregnant, you should be extra careful and make sure nothing happens to prevent anything bad from happening.

 

Later that night, Minho gathered all the members and decided to break the news to them, and of course, the 3 of them were so happy that they jumped, screamed, and hugged you and wanted to almost spread this piece of good news to the whole world where you suddenly stopped them, with the slight worry in your face, you mumbled,

 

“I still have yet pass the iffy stage yet, let me just inform both parents and let’s inform other friends when I’m past the iffy stage alright guys? I do not want people to get too hyped and then if something bad were to happen-“

 

Minho suddenly covered your mouth with his hands when he huffed and explained,

 

“No hyung. Don’t think about it that way. Nothing will happen, don't worry about it. I’m here to protect you this time round, I will protect you and our lil one at all costs and nothing will happen to you. Don't worry much about it. Take good care of yourself and everything will be fine. Trust me hyung.”

 

You looked at him and the others, all nodding in agreement, that was when you gave up and pouted slightly, nodding to whatever Minho said but still wanted everyone to promise you that no one else should know about this pregnancy just yet, or at least, until you felt comfortable letting anyone else know. And of course, the all agreed.

 

*~*~*

 

Month 4

 

You survived the first 3 months of pregnancy and already heading to the 4th month, morning sickness was really a pain in the bum because you would be throwing up whenever you smelt certain vegetables and the horror of all, chicken. Sometimes you would be able to eat it, but majority of the time you would just throw up at the smell of it, and you pouted because how could this baby reject the love of your food life. Minho kept laughing at that fact and kept teasing you about that, and you were so annoyed to the point where you kept threatening that you would attack him if he wouldn’t stop teasing you.

Month 6

 

You started to show so much that majority of your clothes wouldn’t fit anymore, there was one day where Minho found you sitting in front of the wardrobe only with your boxers on because you could not find any proper clothing to wear that wouldn't make you look fat or look very pregnant, more than you already are. Hugging you from behind, you pouted and whined,

 

“Baby, I don't have any more clothing to wear. I am so fat. Look at me.”

“You can fit into my loose tank tops, right?”

“But the weather is starting to get chilly, I don't want to get a cold or something, it wouldn't be good for me and for our little one”

“How about let’s go out and shop for more clothing hmm?”

 

Before you could even reply, you heard Key screaming from outside saying that he wanted to tag along and purchase more clothing for you and secretly for himself. You chuckled and looked at Minho, letting him know that you wouldn't mind going on a small shopping date with him (and kibummie) on the condition that not many people would be able to spot you because only your family and friends knew about your pregnancy, and any public attention was the last thing you wanted.

 

Well, that wish of yours was almost successful until the end of the shopping date, both Key and Minho carried majority of the bags which had consisted of your clothing, new baby clothing, new baby items, some stuff for the others, and (a lot) of new clothing for Key. You were getting very tired when you were walking to the car, wanting to get in as soon as possible, until you heard screams from afar, heck. It was a while since you’ve heard such screams and you almost jumped slightly but at that instinct you knew that whatever you wished never happened, had happened.

 

Some fangirls started to approach the car that you were pestering Minho to quickly unlock so that you could just hide your face inside the car and that no one else would be able to see your (huge) baby bump on you.  

 

Thankfully, you managed to head into the car but by that time those fangirls could already see that you had slight difficulty getting into the car and saw your baby bump, they gasped and whispered within themselves before they shouted, hoping that you would hear, to tell you to be careful and take care of yourself and hope that you will be healthy and wishing that SHINee would comeback whenever they can, as soon as they could. Since Key was the last to get on the car, he smiled and waved at them, acknowledging what they said and once he got on, Minho started the engine and off you guys were back home. However, the whole ride back home was slightly awkward because you know that those fangirls would spread the rumour fast and it was really the last thing you ever wanted to happen.

 

When you guys reached home, you went straight to the bathroom, by passing Jonghyun and Taemin without greeting them, because you wanted to freshen up after that whole incident, Jonghyun looked at you suspiciously but did not ask you anything – to which you’re grateful for because you didn’t want to talk to anyone at that moment, at least. Minho settled down everything and had explained the situation to the rest and thought about what they should do so that hopefully nothing would spread out fast, but Taemin was already on social media and news of you looking pregnant was already out, but majority of the posts were positive ones so they were not that afraid. However, still not knowing what to do, Minho called up manager hyung, hoping that something would be salvageable, but he only replied with, “Well, Jinki might as well confess why he has been disappearing from the public eye and at least fans wouldn’t think that anything bad had happened on him.” 

 

Minho sighed, he knew he couldn’t do much either, so he went to find you curled up into a ball (to your best extend) and hugging onto the pillows and when you heard him come into the room, you looked at him, signalling that you wanted to know what will happen now. He just hugged you tight and tried to shower you with kisses when you pushed him away, pouting and crossing your arms.

 

“Yah, Choi Minho, come on. Don’t do this to me. Tell me, what will happen now. Did manager hyung say anything?”

“I… I don’t know baby. How do you feel now?”

“Ugh, I hate you for keeping things away from me. Come on, I know you asked him. Tell me.”

“Hetoldmethatyoushouldjustletthepublicknowandthatthepublicwillstillbehappyforyou.”

 

You blinked because he rapped the whole sentence you almost could not catch up, pouting and looking down, you gave him a slight nod. Minho was lost, he could not believe that he saw you nodding. Holding your face up, he looked at you again, asking if you really wanted to let the public know about this news, and you just replied,

 

“Maybe I should stop hiding from everyone, they will know sooner or later. I just hope everyone accepts me.”

“Don’t worry hyung, they do accept you and they all wish that you will have a safe delivery and hope that our baby will be chubby and cute!”

 

You couldn’t help but smile when he said that. Contacting manager hyung, he managed to arrange the news articles stating the news of your pregnancy and that you would be going on a short term hiatus which meant the other members would still be doing their solo activities and SHINee activities would be very limited till things are settled. Thankfully, everyone accepted it well and you were glad that you did not have to face the bad people and you felt at ease because you were no longer hiding things from people.

 

Month 9

 

It was almost time for due date, every day you hurt and you wanted to just get the baby out already, but baby still is snuggly inside, not wanting to be out. It was early in the morning where you rub your eyes and saw Minho kissing and rubbing your huge baby bump. Smiling at that sweet action as you see him seemingly to whisper some words to the baby, which then made the baby kick quite hardly, you flinched and whined at the kick and Minho looked up at you, kissed you on the lips and went to kiss the part where you were kicked at. Minho snuggled against you for a while before he went out to get you breakfast in bed – how sweet of him. You smiled brightly at that thought and shuffled yourself to try and get as comfortable as you can when you just kept feeling the pain. You didn’t know what was exactly going on, but the discomfort was bad enough that you shouted for Minho and wanted him by your side when it hurt you that badly. When he tried to seat you up slowly, you felt like something was running down, and when the both of you looked at the wet patch, something clicked instantly in the both of you – the baby was coming.

 

He panicked and tried to get everything that he had needed to prepare and got you prepared for the hospital and called the rest up too.

 

And later that night, Choi Minki was born.

 

6 years later

 

Time files and Minki was going to celebrate his 5th birthday. The whole house was decorated nicely soccer themed, that he liked. Minki was like a replica of Minho for his looks, but he had the cute character like you. Minki was everyone’s favourite, or at least because he was still the only kid among everyone, he received all the attention, at least, for now.

 

Guests started coming in and everyone handed gifts to him and he was all so excited each time but got sad when he knew he couldn’t open the presents till later. But that did not dampen his mood because everyone made him busy and the whole atmosphere was cheerful and light.

 

You could barely take a breather when Key took him to play somewhere else and you sat down at the couch, Minho saw that you were resting and came by and sat beside you, giving you a peck on the forehead when you whined,

 

“Why am I so easily tired this time, when I was pregnant with Minki, I wasn’t this easily tired.”

“You’re carrying twins baby, maybe they are taking up all your energy so that they can grow up healthy. Do you want to go back to the room and rest?”

 

Before you could reply, Jonghyun shrieked and pointed at you, then at Minho before shouting,

 

“Hyung! You’re pregnant again? This time with twins?!”

 

You were speechless and lost because no one knew about this pregnancy other than Minho because you just went to check it out a few days prior.  Before you could answer anything, he jumped and hugged both of you, congratulating you two and jumped to the main area and screamed about the good news. You laughed as you held onto Minho’s hand and walked to the main area and witness how everyone was so happy for the both of you as they all know that you guys wanted to have more kids but couldn't seem to have any and the fact that you are now pregnant with twins was a shocking matter but an amazing one.

 

You looked at Minho and smiled,

 

“Thank you so much my love. I love you so so much.”

“And I love you my baby bunny Jinki, thank you so much.”


A/N: and that marks the end of this story!!! I want to apologise for dragging this chapter because life became so busy I could not find time to sit down and type, and who knew I would type almost 2k words :o this is really shocking. I really want to thank everyone that subbed to this and thankyou to whoever read this!!! Thank you!! I love you!! Hugs and kisses!