2/5

Are we finally expecting?

"Is Jinki alright? Why was he bleeding?" Managers asked the members while they were at shock. They did not usually see you this weak as you almost never showed them this side of you, not wanting others to worry.

"Yah. Choi Minho. Be honest. Did you guys have recently?" Key suddenly blurt that out in front of everyone, causing Minho to blush and shocked.

"I- Wha- you- ermm- how does this even relate to hyung fainting?" Minho barely could even form his words by Key's sudden questioning.

"Oh goodness this idiot. Why can't you answer me?? Please tell me you at least know that hyung can get pregnant"

"O-of course! I'm his boyfriend for so long, why would I not know that?! But how does that relate to his current situation??"

"OMG Hyung you're so ignorant. Key hyung is guessing that Jinki hyung may or may not have just gone through a miscarriage!"

Just as Minho was about to answer Taemin back, the doctor came out of the emergency room and asked, "May I know who is Lee Jinki's family of kin?"

"I'm his boyfriend, is he okay?"

"Yes, he is, currently. However, the baby did not survive sir. I'm sorry. He is currently in room 525. But please try not to agitate him, he needs plenty of rest and would have to stay in the hospital for a few days."

"Thank you doctor." Minho bowed and ran to the room where he saw you staring at the ceiling, lifeless. From the corner of your sight, you saw him coming in, but you just tried to ignore his presence.

 

~~~

 

"Hyung..." he walked to your left and reached for your face, wiping the tears away from your face, as he tries to hold your hand with his other, you swept it away and looked away.

"Hyung... don't do this to me. Baby, you will be okay. I'm sorry you went through that. Hyung, baby, please. Don't blame yourself. No one expected that. Please? Look at me hyung? I am here for you, always, by your side. Hyung... please..."  Yet again, ignoring his words, trying to hold in your tears as you felt like you disappointed him. You could not give him what he had wished for.

The situation did not help as the other members stepped in, being careful of their facial expressions, not wanting you to care about their feelings.

"Go.", that single word that left your mouth, it was almost impossible to hear if the room wasn't filled with dead drop silence.

"Ani... Jinki hyung.. please... we all are here for you." Jonghyun tried to move to your right as he picks the few stray hairs out away from your face

You closed your eyes as you felt the other 2 members crowd closer around you. Tears filled to the brim, but you could not let them see that side of you. Yes, they may have seen you in your darkest periods in life, and would still be there for you no matter what, but everything was just too pain to handle, seeing their reaction hurts even more.

"I said, go."

"No we will not leave your side baby. Never."

"I SAID GO AWAY! WHY ARE YOU KIDS SO DARN STUBBORN?!" You screamed, so loud that you could hear the shoes of nurses running in. Giving up trying to hold in the tears, you cried and continuously shouted "GO" because you could not see them at that point. Nurses ushered the 4 helpless members as they were shocked at your sudden outburst, but Minho kept trying to stay on, which failed, thankfully for you.

"Sorry... I-...I... I can't take it.. please.. nurse.. don't let them in until I leave the hospital... please?" You said, in between the tears and sobs. Once the nurses nodded, they wiped your tears away and softly closed the door, leaving you alone, where you cried so much until you did not realise you went to sleep.

 

~~~

 

"Manager hyung... please.. let me see him. I need to be there with him. I can't leave him alone like this. Why are the nurses so dumb here. He has been crying since hours ago!" Minho begged manager to let him in, because according to him, he has to be there for you. But according to you, the more you see him, the more worse the feeling gets.

You cry when you wake up, you felt loss, you lost what Minho had been wanting for years. You let your members down, this would cause a delay in the comeback, you might not even be able to join them in this comeback as you had to take care of your body. And this, lasted for 3 days.

The 3 days that was horror for all SHINee members and family. Your parents came down the next day due to travel distance, and you broke down the moment you saw them. Minho tried to sneak in with them but he was stopped by the others, not wanting to trigger you more than you already are.

 

Refusing to eat, refusing to keep in contact with anyone, refusing to let Minho by your side, took a toll on your body and when you were discharged from the hospital, you had to be held by people beside you from preventing you falling. Minho obviously did not let that slip away and held onto you tightly, you wanted to refuse him badly, but knowing how weak you are, you just looked away and kept a blank expression throughout.

After getting onto the car, you scooted to the side of the car, nearest to the window, and stared out, lifelessly. Your slightly swollen eyes and messy hair was of no match with the fresh, crisp new clothing they bought you so that you would not wear the old stained clothing. Minho wanted to sit beside you, but Key swatted him away and took the seat beside you, placing his hand on your knee, lightly patting. You would have cried, but it almost seemed like tears have been all dried up from the countless cries you did the past 3 days. You just wanted to rest.

 

~~~

                       

"Hyung... hyung-ah.. wake up.. we reached home.." Jonghyun lightly shaked you, waking you up. Yet again, you did not know you fell asleep in the car, because of how tiring you were the past three days.

You hummed, responding in return as you tried to get out of the car alone, Minho held you tight once again and you just let him be as you did not want to cause a scene in broad daylight infront of everyone. When the door opened, you headed straight for a nice shower and changed back to your comfy clothing, baggy shirt that may or may not be Minho's and loose sweatpants, and went to bed, sleeping for the next 24 hours.

"Yah. Is hyung alright? He has been sleeping the past 24 hours without eating or anything!"

"I'm sure he is fine. He might have too wornout staying in the hospital for 3 days."

"Yah. Choi Minho. Go and try to wake him up and get him to eat some light food."

You barely heard the members speaking as you shuffled in your bed, almost going back to sleep until you felt someone patting on your shoulder, asking you to wake up to have some food.

"H-hyung.. baby... wake up please? You haven't eaten for a whole day.."

"Hmm. I'm not hungry. Let me sleep."

"But... you can't just stop eating... you need to recover fast."

"Shhhh. You're so noisy and naggy. Let me sleep." you whined as you took the other pillow and covered your ears as you scooted in, nearer to the other side of the bed, away from his reach. You heard Minho walked out and sighed in relief. You did not want them to see you being this weak and tired, with swollen eyes because of the endless crying sessions you had.

Who know that short time of quietness came to a fast end, you heard people walking in, your bed dipped in slightly(or, a lot, actually) as they all sat around you, placing porridge at the side.

"Yah. Lee Jinki. I'm not letting this slide. Wake up. Let me feed you." Key immediately shook you (gently, in his opinion) and tried to get you up and eat.

"Aish. Bunch of stubborn people. Why are you guys forcing me to eat when I am not hungry." You eventually sat up but looked annoyed and pouted, (which was cute in everyone's eyes) thinking that they would let you off if you did that.

Nope. Not one bit. Jonghyun shifted and sat behind you, trying to prop you up and not willing to let you lay back down, Taemin and Key on your left, Minho on the right.

"Alright! Hyung is up! Let's feed you!!"



A/N: Someone save me from this embarrassing chapter I don't know what was I thinking when I was typing this someone please kick my cringy out of here this is so cringy I don't know how I wrote all of those help omg. 
Anyways, thank you if you survived reading this when 2017 fics all so darn good and im a potatoo writer :D *hugs*