3/5

Are we finally expecting?

Life was just a little harder than it already was, giving only about 4 weeks for yourself to recover and rest physically, was a toll on your members and yourself.
Everyday, either your parents or the other SHINee parents would come down and visit everyone and would get you supplements for you to take good care of your body.
Out of due respect, you would be out of your room and talk to them and the other members, acting that you were alright, but the moment when the parents leave, you went back to your room and lock yourself so that no one would disturb you further, it was just too much for you to still adjust and you were still blaming yourself because you were not able to take care of something so precious.

It was only after the 2nd week where you slowly went out when the members were in the living room, Minho would always try to be close to you, even though you still did not feel comfortable being so close to him, you did not reject his embrace, because that was what was trying to keep you going.
As time goes by, 3 weeks flew by and you had the chance to either go back to practice, or to rest for another week fully before you really go back to practice for the comeback, even though you wanted to rest for another week, you could not stand to see the members train so hard and you “slacking” off because you were resting.

It was the 4th week of your rest leave, and you were daydreaming after breakfast in your room, during breakfast you heard the members talking about going to practice and how it was the last few practices before their comeback, and for you, it would be hard for you to catch up fast after not going practice for 3 weeks. Then, a knocking on your door broke you away from your daydream to see Key peeping his head into your room.


"Hey, hyung. We are heading to practice. Rest well alright?" Key said while he was entering your room, giving you a slight hug and making sure you’re "comfortably" rested before he leaves.
"Give me 5. I'll go too." You shuffled out of the blankets as you got ready to get out. You were feeling much better and the more practices you miss, the more likely you would delay the comeback because you were not able to catch up, and that would not be very nice. Key was about to protest as you shoo-ed him away to get changed.

Key went out and told the others and managers about you heading to practice, and when you were wearing your cap and walking out of your room, they all looked at you, doubting your actions and they all tried to make you change your mind and you just said, “Shush, I’m feeling better and well to start practicing, don’t stop me or else-“

And they were all silent because they were scared of what you were planning to do.

~

“ANNND DONE! Good job everyone! Let’s wrap up today’s practice, see everyone tomorrow!” The choreographer shouted and everyone clapped and bowed when the practice was over.
Thankfully, practice after 3 weeks of breaks was a breeze and you could be up-to-pace and almost minimal mistakes. Everyone was slowly cooling down as you downed a bottle of cold water, when Minho came over and offered you a towel to wipe your sweat, which you smiled at him, thanked him and took the towel, he was still afraid that whatever he say might make you sad again and he was afraid how you would blame yourself more. You notice how his eyes kept looking at you with worry, with that, you smiled and gently held his face, “Minho-ah, I’m better now, don’t worry. I would kiss you now to re-assure you but we are sweaty and disgusting do that”

“But I don’t mind if my baby kiss me at any time any situation though”

"You're disgusting pabo-ah!"



A/N: Oh goodness I finally had the time to update because I had 2 days off work because I was sick :c This chapter is kind of boring and I wanted to continue and end it at chapter 4 but I feel like dragging a little more so that I can draft out epilogue at chapter 5... hmmm 
Anyways, thank you for subbing & reading (silent reader or not I treasure yalls) even though I sort of left this hanging for a good month or so :(
I am going to draft out the last 2 chapters and then I will start to either go on a small hiatus because of writer's block *cries* and/or preparation to go back school for my next semester :(
If there is any prompt that anyone wants me to write, feel free to always comment anywhere where I can see, or click here to see my other prompts that I've wanted to write/wrote. Thank you as always ! *hugs tight*