1/5

Are we finally expecting?

Scenario: Imagine in the world where guys(some, not all) & girls can get pregnant (don't hate on me. It's AFF. It is a fanfic world. Everything is possible, sort of.) You, being the leader of SHINee, happen to be able to get pregnant, and your boyfriend, Minho, of 9 years has been hinting you about starting a family few years back. Could it be when you're preparing for a new comeback, is when miracles happen?

 



 

2013

"Hyungggggggg wake uppp" Minho whispered into your ear as he nibbles on your shoulder. 
You groaned and shifted, backing facing him,
"5 minutes baby, 5 more" 
"Nopee no way hyungg. We are late for our practice.  You know how detailed our new dance for our comeback will be. Come onnn" 

As Minho tried to wake you up, getting you off the bed, you felt a sudden urge to vomit, and ran towards to the bathroom, throwing up last night's feast with the members. 

"Hy-hyung... are you okay?" He was shocked at your sudden action and tried to pat on his back, hoping it would be better for you, but you waved at him signalling that you are okay. 

"Baby, I'm alright. Must have been indigestion from our feast last night." 
"Feast or our hot and y night?"
"Shut up you pabo" 


~~~
As everyone got ready and got on the van on the way to practice, you felt dizzy and weird, as if something is wrong. You tried to not think about it but your occasional massages on your temples alerted Taemin.
"Hyung, are you alright? You look... kinda pale."
"Hmm? Ahh. Just a little dizzy. I'm alright!" You tried to flash your signature smile, and to your luck, Taemin believed it. 


~~~
As practice started, you felt odd again, occasional pains from your abdomen, but you can't seem to shake off the feeling, so you ignored it and tried to catch up and get on pace with the other members, and as per usual, it was usual for you to be slightly off pace in the first few months of learning a new dance, but it was near the comeback and usually by this time, you would be almost 100% on pace. 

"Yah! Lee Jinki. What is wrong with you? Why can't you get the choreography right? You are left with 3 weeks before the comeback. How can you forget your steps and not be on the correct beat each time?" 

You did not know what happen to you, the moment the choreographer shouted at you, you got shocked and was on the verge of crying, even though you obviously did not show him your tears. You immdiately bowed and apologised and he allowed a 5 minutes break for everyone. 

"Hyung.. you okay?"
"Hyung are you sick?"
"Hyung you looked pale since just now, do you want to skip this practice?"
"Hyung, do you want me to get you medications?"

Everyone bombarded you with their concerns, leaving you lost, but laughing as all 4 of them said those at the same time.
"Oh goodness guys. I'm fine! Must have been something about last night's food. Also, no, I do not need any meds or anything. I'll just drink some water and I should be fine." You smiled, reassuring your members, but deep down you do feel a little off, but you can't seem to pinpoint what the exact reason is. 

Minho looked at you suspiciously, after being reminded that you had vomitted earlier on, he asked you once again if you needed any mediciation or rest but you smiled and pecked on his cheek, reassuring him that you were alright. 

After drinking some water, you went back to dance with the rest. The new song's choreography was almost the few most difficult everyone has danced to. As you were doing the "cool point" about the dance, being the propeller(hint hint, which song? cx), you started to feel a sharp pain at your abodmen, however, not wanting to spoil everyone's mood to restart from the beginning, you bit your lip and held it in, since it was almost ending, you tried to focus on your last few dance moves and at the end of the dance, where everyone falls to the ground, you felt the pain increase even more.

Once the music stopped, everyome started to slowly catch their breath, and panting since it was such a tiring practice, but it was when you groaned, but not loudly as you did not want your members to worry, and turned to your side, holding onto your stomach, not knowing why you were in so much pain. 

However, to you, your groan might not be loud, but the members heard and panicked, knowing you were not as well just before that.

"Hyung, oh my goodness. What is wrong? Your stomach hurts? Are you alright? Goodness hyung you look so pale!"

You tried to shake your head, trying to not let the rest worry again, but you started feeling weak as the pain worsened, you felt weird and could only mouth, "Minho-ah... baby... it hurts..." and heard someone shouted,  "YAH HYUNG!! HE'S BLEEDING????" before everything became pitch black. 



A/N: Ah... I'm sorry.. this story is so weird.. I just wanted to post this up and hope that I would continue on to write the latter half of it. I don't know why I wanted to continue this prompt but it was too good to resist. (More like, I can't stop dreaming about this whole scenario) I may or may not edit this whole chapter, reason being I hope it to be as real as how I picture it in my dreams and I know it is confusing when I use Jinki's pov than a 3rd person's pov but I like it this way, it is weird of me. heh. c: Anyways, if anyone reads this, I thank you so so so much *huggies*