Release

I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After everyone gained their composure, the door opened, revealing a doctor. Upon glancing around the room, he gave a slight chuckle and walked towards Amber.

"Hello Ms. Liu, my name is Dr. Yeon. How are you?" he said as he quickly scanned over the papers he held in his hands.

"Hello Dr. Yeon. To be honest, I've been better." laughed Amber, slowly sitting in a crossed-legged position.

"I would assume so since you recently gave birth to not one but two children and especially at home without an epidural."

"Dr. Yeon, may I ask a question regarding the pregnancy?" Henry quickly said as he looked down at Kayden then to Taylor.

"Well in all truth Mr. Lau, an unexpected pregnancy does occur sometimes in women and since Ms. Liu doesn't quite live a normal life, I am not at all surprised except for the fact that her body was able to conceal the twins so well."

"Well now that I realize, Amber did gain a little weight but and her chest grew slightly but it wasn't too extreme to be noticeable at first glance." Ailee added while she looked at Amber, observing her.

"She did become a bit moody then usual but I thought it was just stressed from usual due to work. We all did." Victoria added as well.

"I didn't know you all were that observant." smiled Amber, sticking her tongue out slightly at them.

"Even with these slight changes, in all truth, Ms. Liu's body wasn't exactly the ideal place for twins in which is the reason why they are so tiny." explained Dr. Yeon "It's a miracle they are perfectly normal and healthy and even more that they even lasted seven months in the womb."

"So you're saying that they're okay? Like completely okay? Even with everything I did?" questioned Amber with a concerned look.

"Yes ma'am. You and Mr. Lau have two little miracle warriors on your hands."

Dr. Yeon's statement was all Amber needed to be reassured. From performances to practices to horsing around with friends, nothing had negatively impacted both Taylor and Kayden and for that she gave out a loud sigh of relief but even so, everyone within the room could tell she was in slight denial.

Dr. Yeon knew what he could do to put her on ease.

"Can you both please place the babies on the bed?" he said to both H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter