Pain

I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey guys I just wanna say something." Amber stated with a huge grin plastered upon her face causing her fellow members, Luna, Victoria and Krystal, to glance up at her. 

"I just wanna say that I'm proud of you all and so glad we can have this sleepover and Vic-unnie's house in order to celebrate all our success as a group and solo! Nothing could mess up this wonderful night."

Victoria smiled a proud mama smile then turned serious as she hit the back of Amber's head causing her hat to fly off onto Krystal's lap. 

"Ay pabo! You are helping me clean up tomorrow though!"

Rubbing the back of her head, Amber just laughed it off. Within seconds she launched herself at her unnie and hugged her tight.

"Thank you for everything Vic-unnie." 

And with that both Krystal and Luna launched themselves as well and group hugged around Victoria.

"Ya! I love you all but you're all suffocating me!"

"But Vic-unnie we just love you so much!" Luna cried out.

"Exactly Vic-unnie! Don't fight it!" Krystal followed resulting in the four girls falling back in laughter.

As the laughter turned into silence, the lips of Amber turned into a graceful smile. "Girls" she said as she sat up " f(x) forever?"

"F(x) forever!" They agreed all agreed in unison.

"Well my small weird children but it's past midnight and we have work tomorrow about our upcoming comeback at 10am sharp." Victoria added.

And with that followed groans of disagreement but everyone obeyed in fear of Vic-unnie's disciplinary actions. Once was enough.

Once everyone was settled on the bed together, Luna shut off the lights and whispered "Goodnight pabos."

"Eh? Who're you calling a Pabo?!" Krystal exclaimed in utter shock sitting upright.

"Shhhh Krystal! Just go to sleep!" Amber yelled as she pulled her back down and threw the cover over her face. "Sleep pabo." she added with a slight giggle. 

Not too soon after, f(x) wandered off into dream land.

Seconds turned into minutes as minutes turned into hours. Three hours to be exact when Amber woke up screaming out in pain as a sudden sharp pain tore through her abdomen causing the others to wake up in a jolt.

"Llama? Are you alright?" Victoria said with a voice full of worry. Luna flashed to the light switch and flicked it on revealing Amber curled up on her side, holding her stomach with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter