Don't worry

I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-Kayden Drew Lau."

"Kaden Drew Lau huh? That is such a perfect name for a perfect little boy." smiled Luna, the little boy's back as he curled up tighter into his mother's bare chest underneath the thin white sheet.

"What's her name Henry?" interrupted Krystal.

"Well this little pumpkin's name is Taylor Remy Lau." replied Henry as he rocked the tiny baby girl he held tightly against his chest and in return she too curled ul tightly against her father's chest.

"Looks like they are a mama's boy and a daddy's girl haha." laughed Victoria, once again taking out her phone to capture the moment.

A few pictures later, a knock ran throughout the house followed by a voice saying "Hello? It's the paramedics."

Standing up with a sigh, Victoria walked on over to the front door and opened it up and in came the paramedics with a gurney and medical bag in hand.

Leading them to the room, both paramedics quickly went to Amber's aid and began to assist her onto the gurney.

As one paramedic placed both babies upon Amber's chest and covered the three in a thick blanket, the other paramedic began to get the details of the situation before heading to the hospital.

After Luna explained the entire event the unfolded inside the house he just smiled and praised the new father.

"Wow son! What a fine job you did on delivering your children and you girls for keeping your head on straight!"

"Don't mind us sir. We just followed Henry's order's but he did it all. Without him I think Amber would have been in panic mode the entire time." Victoria responded. 

"Wait? Aren't you all the girl's from f(x) and him from Super Junior?" questioned the paramedic that was assisting Amber.

Chocking out, Krystal quickly interrupted, "Please don't say a word. Eveything must be sorted out with our company and such so that the media and fans don't lose it."

"Haha. Don't you worry sweetie. Me and this old geezer got our mouth's shut." she laughed out "Now we need to take this beautiful young woman and the little one's to the hospitak for a proper check and birth certificates okay? We got space for one and the rest may follow."

"I'll go." responded Henry.

"And we'll follow in my car." Victoria smiled.

Due to the unfortunate accident on the highway, both vehicles took to the back roads and within twenty-five minutes were safely at the hospital and within another added five minutes, Amber and the babies were placed into a room.

As a doctor and nurses went over Amber and the two babies and began the birth certificates, Henry and the other f(x) girls stood to the side and talked amongst each other.

"I still can't believe my little llama now has two baby llama's of her own." Victoria said.

"I still can't believe Amber has ovaries." Krystal joked in which caused the group to laugh out.

"Ay Amber, Amber. She always has been full of surprises." smirked Luna "Not to forget that Henry over here has just shown that he did have it in him haha."

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!" Henry yelled out causing the babies to cry.

"Hey pabo! Look what you just did! Not even an hour into fatherhood and you already made your kids cry." Victoria smacked the back of his head.

"Haha no worries. It seems like they are hungry for their first feeding." laughed the doctor. 

"Eh? Feeding?" questioned Amber.

"Yes dear, feeding time is here and nurse over here will teach you how to properly feed you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter