Time's Up

I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Henry said those words, Luna hung up the phone and ran to Victoria's side. 

"That idiot is on his way. Five minutes given." She said as she sat down on the floor.

"Ok good but until then the only thing that we can do is comfort little llama and start getting the necessities needed for delivery. As I recall, Henry told me about how he once delivered a friend's baby and there were no complications." Victoria uttered out as she stood up and placed a kiss on Amber's forehead right before looking up at her fellow members.

"Krystal. Get towels, warm water and a pair of scissors." 

And with that ran Krytal to gather the request materials.

"Luna. Get a blanket for the baby, a wet cloth for Amber and tell Henry to hurry the hell up."

Once more Luna jumped up and followed her unnie's orders.

When the two females left the room, Victoria sat next to Amber and ran her hand through her hair as a gesture of comfort.

"Amber, honey? Henry is almost here so we need to get rid of these clothes okay? You're soaked and we need to see how far along you are. Don't worry. A sheet will cover you."

Looking at her through pained eyes, Amber nodded slowly and let out a small sob.

"I'm sc-scared Vic-unnie." she whispered as she held her stomach closely "This was ne-never suppose to happen!"

"I know sweetie, I know but you can't change the past. That baby is going to come and I'll be here through it all. We all will." reasurred Victoria as she began helping Amber undress slowly.

Every move made by Victoria was full of care and done with the utter most care and was completed within a short amout of time.

Just as she laid a thin white sheet over Amber, both Krystal and Luna ran in with all the materials that she had made and placed them beside the bed before rushing to Amber's bedside.

"Where is that pabo?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter