Picture 36: Run and never look back

Polaroid

Double update, make sure to read 35 first!


As soon as Sehun stepped into the dorm room, Luhan knew he wasn't okay. And he knew this was something very serious. So he sat Sehun down, gave him a nice cup of tea. He didn't ask any questions, just let the tall male finish his drink while Luhan started up the bath. As Sehun sat by himself, rewinding the things that just happened, Luhan poured anti-stress aroma soap into the bath, smiling as the water filled with cute bubbles.

He walked back to the living room to see that Sehun was about to take a sip from an empty cup. Luhan frowned and grabbed the cup from him and set it in the kitchen sink before walking back to Sehun. He sat down, straddling the taller male as he ran his fingers through the latter's hair. Sehun's hands rested on Luhan's lower back as Luhan gently worked out all the knots in Sehun's tangled black hair.

Luhan had been with Sehun long enough to know when the male was upset and how to deal with him. It was endearing, how well he knew his boyfriend honestly.

"You okay?"

Sehun shook his head.

"How about a nice bath baby?You and me?"

Sehun nodded softly. Luhan smiled gently and leaned down to give Sehun a small peck on the lips. He guided the male to the bathroom (locking the dorm room of course) and soon enough the two were sitting in the scalding water. Luhan sat between Sehun's legs, resting his back against the latter's muscled chest. "What's wrong?" Luhan signed so Sehun could see it.

"Everything."

Luhan frowned and wanted to reply. But Sehun wasn't done, "I'm selfish, a -up, a douche, everything bad in this world."

Luhan's jaw dropped as he spun around, looking eyes with Sehun, "You are none of those things okay?"

Luhan took Sehun's face in his hands and kissed him feverishly, "You are sweet. Loving. Caring. You love me. I love you. That's all that matters."

"I saw her."

Luhan raised an eyebrow.

"Mia. She tracked me down."

Luhan made an 'o' with his mouth and slowly back away from Sehun's hold. The black haired male quickly caught the latter's wrist, "Stop! It's not like that."

Sehun tugged Luhan's closer and hugged him tight, letting the smaller male rest his head against Sehun's chest while he propped his chin on the crown of Luhan's head, "She wanted me to run away from her. Grab some money, run, never look back."

Sehun could feel Luhan tensing with each word, "It's really not like that baby boy, I promise. I love and only love you. It's just....she left so abruptly and when she just showed up...a that sixteen year old part of me was just....elated."

Sehun sighed, "But I was wrong, my entire life was wrong." He continued to explain Luhan what Yixing told him. How he was really the good guy the entire time, just looking out for someone who in return, treating him like trash.

Sehun stoped. He bit his lip harshly, trying to stop the tears. He was so sick of crying. So sick of feeling weak and useless. Luhan placed a hand on Sehun's chiseled cheek. Sehun grabbed the latter's fingers, bring them down to his mouth to kiss them.

"God Sehun...everything is so different now..."

Sehun nodded, "God I just wanna go. I'm so sick of everything here. The politics, my dad, the school."

Suddenly Luhan's eyes lit up, "Let's do it!"

Sehun tilted his head in confusion.

Luhan turned fully around, his pale, milky skin blending in with the whites of the bubbles, "Run. We tied up all the loose ends here. So many things happened and perhaps we should move on."

Luhan looked up slowly, "Maybe...start a new chapter of our lives together?"

Sehun frowned, "You would do that? Drop everything for me and just go."

Luhan held both his hands up, "I'm all yours."



 

Kyungsoo eyed Sehun as the tall male set the plates down on the large table, "What did you do?"

Sehun, who was heading towards the kitchen, turned around, "What do you mean? I did nothing." He entered the kitchen and whispered something to Luhan who burst out giggling. Sehun patted the smaller's playfully and grabbed another two bowls of food and walked back to the dining table where Jongin, Kyungsoo, and Chnayeol were waiting. Xiumin and Jongdae were curled up on the couch, whispering sweet nothings and stealing kisses.

Chanyeol almost regretted helping them get together.

Beside the two chairs for Sehun and Luhan, there were three extra chairs. "Who else is coming?" Jongin asked, spooning rice into his bowl and then moving on to picking out different pieces of meat.
Chanyeol ate a small sampling of the kimchi and moaned, "Oh god this is heavenly, who made this?"

Sehun smiled proudly towards Luhan, "He did."

Chanyeol spun towards Luhan, eyes wide, "No way! You can cook too?!"

Luhan just shrugged.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Sehun placed down the towel in his hand and walked to the front door of his dorm. He opened it to see Yixing, Kris and Tao standing awkwardly outside. Kris was holding what seemed to be a plate of baked goodies.

Jongin, who caught a glimpse of the sugary treats, clapped, "Yay!"

Sehun stepped aside and let Yixing and his friends in. Kris immediately when to greet Chanyeol and Xiumin while Tao ran to the kitchen to hug Luhan and Jongdae. Yixing turned to Sehun, "What is this?" He whispered, still on guard.

Sehun smiled softly, "A sorry. And a thank you."

Yixing bit back a smile before pulling Sehun into a hug, "Thank you, for understanding."

"Okay, seriously. Who are you and what did you do to my Sehun?" Jongdae said, staring at his cousin.
 

The ten sat down for dinner, a lively one. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were happily trading recipes with Tao and Luhan. Xiumin was translating. Jongdae kept trying to get his boyfriend's attention and succeeded every time. Kris and Chanyeol were earnestly discussing the difference between llamas and alpacas while Jongin and Yixing threw around flirty remarks. The two dancers got along surprisingly well. 

Sehun sat at the head of the table, smiling as he watched his friends peacefully.

As Kyungsoo teased Jongin. 
As Chanyeol laughed at Kris.

Five suitcases sat in the closet ready to go.

As Xiumin kissed Jongdae.
As Tao complimented Yixing.

Two plane tickets sat in the bedside drawer.

 

Sehun quickly stood up and ran to the kitchen, blinking away the tears. Luhan noticed his boyfriend running and followed. In the privacy of the kitchen, Luhan kissed Sehun's tears away.

"You don't want to do this?"

Sehun shook his head, "No I do. More than anything." He signed back, not taking the risks of someone overhearing him.

"Why are you crying then?"

"Luhan, those guys... Kyungsoo, Chanyeol... Jongin. They mean the world to me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without them."

Luhan gently rubbed Sehun's arm soothingly, "I know Sehun...but they will always be with us." He gently took Sehun's hand and put it over his heart, "Right here."

Sehun smiled and leaned down to kiss Luhan. The pink haired male had become his anchor, his stars, his moon and his everything in one school year. Sehun regretted many things. But not once had he regretted being in love with Luhan.

"Let's go back, shall we?"

Luhan nodded and grabbed a wine bottle from the fridge. Sehun let out a laugh, "Now we're talking."



 

"Thank you so much for coming." Sehun said, hugging Kyungsoo tightly. He bid farewell to everyone and now Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were the last to leave. Kyungsoo was Sehun's first friend. His only friend throughout elementary school, middle school and half way through high school. He then met Chanyeol and the three got along famously, There were times Sehun wished Kyungsoo didn't know him so well but at the end of the day, he was glad he had such a solid friend who had his back.

Luhan was hugging Chanyeol tightly, hiding his tears by burying his face in the taller's chest. Chanyeol didn't notice anything odd, he loved hugs too much to notice Luhan's pain. The tall giant was Luhan's angel. He constantly protected Luhan, made him laugh, taught him new things, loved him.

Chanyeol was truly Luhan's best friend.

Luhan slid next to Sehun, wrapping an arm around his waist and letting the latter do the same. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol dawned their light jackets and shoes and intertwined fingers. They stepped out of the dorm and headed towards the elevator, waving Sehun and Luhan goodbye.

But what they didn't know at that moment was, that was the last time they all saw Sehun and Luhan ever again.