Marry U

Athena

Leeteuk & Yoona

Taeyeon slowly opened the door of the dark room which Yoona and Yuri shared, despite the darkness, she could tell that Yoona was wide awake and could feel the younger girl's sadness. Still she acted as if she didn't know anything; she decided to leave the lights off to avoid Yuri making a fuss, Taeyeon sat at the foot of the bed and gently nudged Yoona’s shoulder.

"Yoona ah... wake up... we have to leave in an hour. We can't be late; we might not be able to send him off."

Yoona closed her eyes and nodded, feeling the younger girl's reply Taeyeon stood up to leave, but was stopped when Yoona grabbed her wrist.

"What's wrong?" "Unnie... he'll come back right...?"

"Aigoo... Of course he will. Don't think about stuff like that. Clear those from your mind, over thinking will only make you unhappy. There's nothing to worry about, he'll be fine. He'll come back before you know it. That's how it was for me when Kangin Oppa left."

Yoona felt at ease at Taeyeon's words, no wonder she's the leader, she was thankful for her; for she gave her the comfort of a mother.

Yoona sat up and the lamp; she beamed at Taeyeon and made her way to the bathroom. Taeyeon could only chuckle at their second maknae's actions, one minute she was sad, the next she's back to her old sunny self.

"Yah! turn off the lights!"

Even if Yuri was sleep talking, her words still earned her a hard hit in the face by a pillow from the fuming leader.

"Yah! Who do you think you're talking to? Is this how you talk to Seohyun when she comes and wakes you up!?"

Hundreds of ELFs had gathered at the army training center’s entrance, each carrying a sign like "Jung Soo Oppa Fighting!" or "See you soon leader! We will wait for you!" filled the place. The Super Junior members all looked around; searching for their favorite hoobaes, but SNSD was nowhere to be found.

"You don't think they forgot... I mean they wouldn't...right...?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin.

“I just received a text from Sunny they had a flat tire…”

“Aish! What is this! Some scene from drama!?” Heechul threw his head back in frustration and walked over to his hyung, trying to comfort him.

With a sad smile, Leeteuk took the microphone from one of their managers and started his speech. After thanking the ELFs for their undying love and support for Super Junior and after promising them that they will definitely make a jjang comeback; the best one yet… as a complete group, he bade them goodbye and proceeded to enter the building.

"You're leaving!? But I haven't even had a chance to say good bye yet!" Tears were streaming down her beautiful face, she was panting as if she had just finished running a marathon.

"Yoona... You made it..."

He gave her his famous boyish smile... that same smile he greeted her with when she first came in the dancing studio, that smile he'd always give her whenever she felt tired of those sky scrapper expectations the whole world has for her. Angry...because she felt worthless. Sad...because she felt like she will never be good enough. No matter what the situation is, he'd give her that same boyish smile, and no matter how many time she's seen it, it still gave her that warm, fuzzy feeling, she still felt those butterflies and it still took her breath away. She ran to him and hugged him, her arms around his neck, while his s their way to her waist. At this point neither cared that there are hundreds of spectators capturing this moment and uploading it to the online community. This was their moment, this was the moment he'd always dreamed of. He was certain of her feelings, she loved him back.

"Oppa, come back safely... so then you could help me pick out my wedding dress."

"What!?"

Leeteuk let go and stared at her with wide eyes. He couldn't believe what he just heard. How can this happen? What in the world is going on? "What... You've been proposing to me for the past decade... This is my answer... Is it not what you wanted?"

Yoona creased her brows and let out an exasperated sigh, clearly annoyed when Leeteuk didn't answer.

"Yah! don't tell me you weren't serious all those times. How could you joke about that! Ah... whatever... I'm not taking no for an answer."

She started to walk back to her members when Leeteuk grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for a kiss. The crowd gasped and started taking pictures like crazy. The rest of the group member hooted and cheered while Kyuhyun busied himself with uploading the pictures on Naver.

"Yeah... They're definitely going to be the most searched. I should be a part time paparazzi... these pics are jjang!"

Leeteuk gave Yoona one last hug and chaste kiss on the lips.

"Don't look at anyone else while I'm gone. You're mine."