Run Devil Run

Athena

Myungsoo & Yoona


Yoona's POV
It’s been a while since I've been in Korea, Five years to be exact. Five years since I've last seen my family, my friends and him. I heard that he has changed, changed in a bad way actually. I can't say that I didn't see that coming, I knew it was bound to happen when he stopped responding to my letters, calls and texts. He completely cut me off from his life, and the pain it brought to me was unbearable, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? 
So here I am staring at my reflection on the mirror, I let my curls down to my chest and fixed my ribbon. I can't wait to see him, he might have cut me off from his life, but he still has a special place in my heart. Damn him


No One's Pov
The door swung open and a petite girl with long blonde hair flashed her a bright smile. 
"Yoong~ It's time" 
Yoona smiled at her and nodded her head, the girl left the room but not without winking at her. Yoona looked at the mirror one last time.
"Run devil run." she whispered to herself. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A black Rolls Royce pulled up by the gates of Seoul Arts High and all eyes were glued to it, most of them had only seen that type of car in TV, when the door of the car opened it was as if time had stopped, A petite blond girl with her hair pulled back came out and greeted everyone with a smile and a tall brunette girl with long curls came out, she too smiled at them and her brown orbs glistened as she did so and before you knew it they were surrounded by guys. 

It would have been chaos if the seven Queenkas hadn’t stepped in.
"HEY Give them some space!"
Sooyoung the shikshin queen bellowed at them and immediately the boys stepped away from the two. She gave them a stern look but when she turned to the two her expression softened and tears welled up in her eyes. The other queenkas couldn't believe their eyes, their jaws dropped and for a second they didn't care how silly they looked (screw their image), and they ran to the two girls and hugged them. 
"Yoona! Jessica! I can't believe it! You guys are here! You're really here!" Taeyeon the oldest in the group, clasped her hand over .
"Yah! Why didn't tell me you were comin back! You could have brought me steak!" Sooyoung playfully punched Yoona.
"Unnies~ I missed you so much!" Seohyun, the maknae said as she hugged her unnies.
"Jung Jessica why in the world is your hair blond? And straight?" asked Tiffany as she narrowed her eyes at Jessica and lifted strands of her hair. 
"Yoona~ you’re so tall now! You're taller than me!" Sunny, the aegyo queen pouted. 
"Yah~ what are you talking about everyone is taller than you!" The dance machine, Hyoyeon, who is known for her acid tounge shouted. 
Everyone laughed at her comment and a flushed and angry Sunny started chasing her around yelling "TAKE THAT BACK KIM HYOYEON!"
Yoona looked at the girl standing next to Tiffany and gave her a small smile.
"Yul..." she said
The girl ran to her and pulled her in a tight hug, the impact was so strong that it almost knocked down Yoona, but instead of complaining, Yoona let out her famous alligator laugh. 
"Yah! you said you'd only be gone for a year~ it was five you liar!" Yuri pouted and punched Yoona in the arm. 
"Blame my mom! she was the one who wanted to stay there! Five years without you guys was torture!" Yoona wasn’t fazed by the sudden blow; instead she wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist knowing that is her weakness. Yuri smiled at her; she knew that it wasn't their fault and that she shouldn't hold it against them. 
What matters is that they're here now.
The girls linked arms and started to walk to the cafeteria, there's one more hour before the bell rang and they plan to catch up, plenty of things have happened during their absence, five years was long after all. They were all completely oblivious to the fact that the students are still watching them.
"So... they know each other?" One of the female students asked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the cafeteria, there is a special area for the Kingkas and Quenkas, the girls sat at the lunch table and Yuri volunteered to fill in Jessica and Yoona with what happened after they left.
" Okay, lets start with the relationship update! boy do I have juicy stories for you." Yuri said as she wiggled her eyebrows. “You see Taeyeon is now dating Sunggyu, they've been together for three years now. And really it doesn't feel like it's been three years because it’s like they are still in their honeymoon phase, like for real get a room! Talk about some serious PDA!" Yuri made a face as she looked at a red face Taeyeon. 
"Yah! I wouldn't be talking Yuri! Your PDA with Dongwoo is just as bad!" Sooyoung interrupted as she took a bite from the KFC Bucket one of her suitors gave her early this morning. 
"Yah! Choi Sooyoung be quiet!" Yuri was red and flustered as images of her and her boyfriend kissing flashed in her mind. 
"Anyway... Tiffany over here is dating Howon, we finally got them to confess to each other after I threatened Tiffany that I will set Howon up with Kang Jiyoung and Sunggyu threatened Howon that he will set Fany up with Ok Taecyeon." continued Sooyoung.
"But aren't Taec and Fany like best friends?" asked Yoona as she took a sip from her coffee. 
"Yup. But whatever guys can be so stupid...some well…most of the times." said Sooyoung. 
"Oh and you wouldn't believe what I will tell you! Seohyun and Woohyun are now dating too!"
"What! Our Seobaby has a boyfriend! How did that happen?” asked Jessica excitedly. Not able to believe what she was hearing. Seohyun has always been the shy and studios type. She’d rather spend her day reading Shakespeare rather than go out and hang with the girls.

 “We locked them in the supply closet.” Hyoyeon replied with a mischievous smile.

“Details Please!” said Yoona, rather than ask.

“Okay so afterschool at around 4 the seven of us decided to stay after school to help Sooyoung and Hyoyeon for their upcoming Physics test, and of course the only way to get Sooyoung to study is to bribe her with food, so basically we had a party here and energizer bunny, Sunny over here ‘accidentally’ spilled a bottle of soda, so we asked Seohyun, to get the mop from the nearest supply room here, which was by the computer lab, and of course being the nice and obedient maknae, she did what she was told, little did she know that, Yul was hiding behind the bushes in front of the supply room and once she opened the door, Yul pushed her in and locked the door.” explained Taeyeon.

“And for the record, I didn’t agree with their plan! They made me do it~!” Sunny felt a bit guilty for tricking their innocent maknae, but nevertheless it was definitely worth it.

“Sunny you were the one the spilled the soda, you were in on it!”  Hyoyeon glared at Sunny for trying to play the victim card.

“Anyways we signaled the guys to send Woohyun to the same supply room after Sunggyu ‘accidentally’ spilled three Gatorades bottles on the gym floor and to avoid getting in trouble he didn’t protest. So he along with Sungyeol and Dongwoo went to the supply room and when Woohyun opened the door the two pushed the unsuspecting Woohyun in and locked the door. Yul told them that she will not open the door unless they start talking and agree to go on a date, a real date. And they agreed… after three hours, and the rest history.” Taeyeon finished.

“Wow. It sounds like something that would happen in a drama.” Jessica sighed. “Nothing like that happened to us. Nothing even close to that actually…”

 “Yoona! Aren’t you curious with what Myungsoo been doing?” asked Yuri.

Yoona gave her a lopsided smile, something she’d learn ages ago from non other than Myungsoo.

“What’s Kim Myungsoo been up with?” asked Yoona nonchalantly.

“Yah Yah Yah… I know that smile and I know that tone. What do have under you’re sleeves Jung Yoona?” asked Tiffany.
Yoona grinned at her and played with her curls.
“I’m going to make him regret leaving me.” replied Yoona in a dangerous tone.

=========================================================================================================================

Okay so I lied its not just oneshots… it’s multishots. kekeke… MyungYoon FTW~