-2-

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the chaotic first day of school, everything went back to the way it used to be in 10th grade. Mingyu arrived at school to see Joshua talking to Wonwoo next to his locker. The three of them had become very close over the past week. Joshua ended up having the same classes as Minwoo “couple” and they spent most of their time together. “Hey, what’s up?” Mingyu asked as he started to open up his locker. “Not much since we’ve only been apart for less than twelve hours,” Wonwoo said and Mingyu stuck his tongue out at him.

“Did you guys get milkshakes again last night?” Joshua asked because he hadn’t seen the two after school. Mingyu nodded and Joshua rolled his eyes “Again, why don’t I ever get invited to hang out with you two after school?” Wonwoo and Mingyu looked at each other feeling guilty that they hadn't invited their new best friend to go get milkshakes with them. "It's a Mingyu and I thing, it's something that we've been doing together for the past year. No offense, but it wouldn't be the same if more people were with us." Wonwoo explained to Joshua, he didn't want it to sound like he didn't want Joshua there even though he really didn't want Joshua there. Joshua smirked at the two that kept exchanging glances "Oh, so it's little dates that you two go on. Now I understand." After Joshua had said that the bell rang and they went to class. 

Joshua and Wonwoo had first-period together and Wonwoo stayed silent all the way to the classroom. Once they arrived after the long silence between them, Wonwoo turned to Joshua. "You know we aren't dating! I haven't even confessed to Mingyu yet! Why would you even say that?" Wonwoo said to Joshua, he would've yelled it if there weren't so many people around. Joshua laughed silently as he sat down at the nearest desk not bothering to answer his friends' question. Wonwoo sighed in frustration and sat down to Joshua, not bothering to further question the boy.

Joshua knew that Wonwoo and Mingyu liked each other, just like most of the school knew. It was quite obvious, the way Mingyu would look at Wonwoo whenever he was talking (even when he wasn't talking) and the way that Wonwoo would steal glances at Mingyu in class when he thought that no one would notice him. Wonwoo looked over at Joshua with wide eyes, "I forgot to do the math homework!" 

Meanwhile in chorus Mingyu was thinking about how he would confess to Wonwoo. Even though Mingyu knew that he would never be brave enough to confess. His last relationship didn't work out and was worried that his next relationship wouldn't work. Last year he had started to date Minghao, the two had liked each other since 9th grade and Minghao asked Mingyu out one weekend in 10th grade. A few weeks later he wasn't so sure that dating Minghao was the best idea. Mingyu had started to think about Wonwoo and decided to break things off with Minghao because he realized he wasn't able to return the feelings that he once had. This time around he didn't want to mess up his relationship with Wonwoo. 

"HELLO! EARTH TO MINGYU" said the person standing next to Mingyu. Mingyu shook his head and looked next to him to see Seungkwan standing there with their bags. "Come on we gotta go to English, the bell just rang" Mingyu got up and took his things from Seungkwan. They made it to class just on time and Mingyu sat down in his seat next to Wonwoo trying to regain his breath. Wonwoo looked at his seatmate and giggled, "were you daydreaming again?"

"Yeah, I was daydreaming about you and how much I love you" 

"Yah" Wonwoo almost yelled and playfully hit Mingyu's shoulder. Mingyu tried to cover his head before his friend tried to flick his forehead but it was too late. "Ow," Mingyu whined and started to pout while he was touching the part on his forehead that Wonwoo just hit.

"You're fine, get over it," Wonwoo said and then the teacher walked in ready to start the class immediately. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time lunch arrived, the two were tired out from gym. Every other day they had gym before lunch. Wonwoo would rather go to science, which was the class they had opposite of gym. The only plus was that Wonwoo got to see Mingyu looking hot as he ran down the soccer field with sweat dripping down his face. Wait what?!!? Wonwoo don't think like that. He thought and mentally slapped himself in the face and went back to defend the goal. Luckily Mingyu never tried to score on Wonwoo, because he didn't want to injure the shorter. 

Mingyu sat down in his regu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter