-1-

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"First day of eleventh grade, you got this Kim Mingyu!" Mingyu said as he sat up in bed after hearing his alarm go off. He turned to his left and pressed the button on his clock to turn the alarm off. Mingyu went to pick out his clothes. I can't look too nice, but I can't look like a slob on the first day, he thought and then went a pair of ripped dark blue jeans and a light brown shirt. He quickly brushed his teeth before heading downstairs. "Goodmorning!" he said to his mother and kissed her on the cheek. Mingyu went to grab a protein bar from the cabinet. 

"Goodmorning kiddo. You seem happy today, especially since it's your first day of school." Mingyu's mother said and looked at Mingyu with a questioning look. She started to pack Mingyu's lunch for him since he's still a child and can't do it himself. Mingyu went to the fridge and grabbed a vanilla yogurt. "I'm just excited to see my friends, I haven't seen them all summer."

"Are you excited to see a girl or something?" His mother asked excitingly and she started to wiggle her eyebrows at him. Mingyu looked at his mother and sighed "No I don't want to see a girl, I don't even like the girls at our school" or girls at all. Mingyu wasn't excited to see a girl, he was excited to see his crush for the first time since the end of school, Wonwoo. He had liked the boy since the beginning of 10th grade, on the very first day to be exact.

~Flashback~

Mingyu had sat down in one of his classes and a tall( not taller than me! ) thin boy had sat down behind him. Mingyu turned around to look at the boy behind him. "Hello! I'm Mingyu!" the boy smiled at Mingyu, "I'm Wonwoo, it's nice to finally meet you." 

The two boys went to a small school, so everyone knew everyone's name. The two boys had always known each other but never had a single class together so they didn't talk to each other. 

~End Flashback~

Mingyu smiled at the memory and then went to brush his hair before going to school. He had showered the night before so that he could sleep in longer. His mom handed him his lunch before he headed towards the door. "Bye, mom! See you after school" he yelled before grabbing his bag and headed toward the door. "Goodbye! Be safe, and have fun!" his mom yelled back and then he closed the door behind him. 

Mingyu was walking to school when someone jumped on his back. "Take me to school peasant!" he heard a voice yell in his ear. Mingyu shook the person off his back, who fell on the ground behind him. "Yah, you do this all the time. Aren't you two being too childish, we're in eleventh grade now!" A shorter person yelled next to Mingyu. The person who jumped on Mingyu's back caught up to him and started to walk on Mingyu's other side. "Jihoon, you can never be too childish, don't grow up too quickly!" Mingyu said to the shorter person on his right. "And Jeonghan stop jumping on my back, it'll break sometime soon if you keep doing that," Mingyu said to the boy on his left. 

"Are we going to meet Seungkwan and Dino at school today?" Mingyu asked when he noticed that only two of his friends showed up. Jeonghan nodded and took a deep breath, "Yeah, I miss my baby" he frowned and looked down at his hands. "Seungcheol would get mad if he heard you calling Dino his baby," Mingyu said to him and Jeonghan avoided eye contact. He and Seungcheol had been dating for the past two years but recently they were going through a tough patch in their relationship. "It's not like he cares" Jeonghan muttered to himself. Mingyu could still hear what Jeonghan said and turned to look at Jihoon. He mouthed 'What's up with him?' and Jihoon just shrugged his shoulders and turned to look at the school that they were now approaching. 

The trio looked at the entrance of the school to see Dino and Seungkwan waiting there for them. The two waved once they saw that the trio was approaching them. "Hey, long time no see. Literally, I haven't seen you guys all summer! Why didn't any of you contact me?" Seungkwan said and pouted, he was upset that he wasn't able to meet with his friends all summer because they were too lazy or out traveling. "Well, you know that I was in the studio working most of the time," Jihoon said, he had a part-time job creating music for artists. After graduating high school he would go to learn more about composing music at Pledis University. "I had helped my new roommate move in, he's from overseas so he doesn't understand a lot of Korean so I had to help him out a lot this summer. Before you ask, he left early this morning to meet up with Hansol who will be showing him around the school" Jeonghan said and looked around to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter