-4-

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu yawned and turned over in his bed. The sun had come through his blinds and woke him up, earlier than usual on a Saturday. He grabbed his phone from his nightstand and turned it on. The light from his phone blinded him and he had to look away briefly. When Mingyu looked back at his phone after his eyes adjusted he saw three missed texts from Wonwoo.

Wonu: Are we still on for lunch today??

Wonu: Mingyu, its almost 11 and I need to know if you can still make it.

Wonu: KIM MINGYU WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER. IT'S ALMOST 11:30!!!!

Mingyu: , sorry I just woke up

Mingyu: And yes I am on for lunch today

Wonu: Ok, then I'm on my way to your house now

"CRAP" Mingyu yelled and fell out of bed. If Wonwoo is on his way that means that he needed to be ready in five minutes. Mingyu grabbed the clothes that he set out the night before and ran into the bathroom. He quickly got changed and then brushed his teeth while he was still there. As he was brushing his teeth he tried to style his hair so that it didn't look like he just got out of bed. He spit out the tooth paste and then ran downstairs to put on his shoes. "HEY MOM, I'M GOING TO GO GET LUNCH WITH WONWOO" Mingyu yelled, he didn't want his mother worrying about where he was. She yelled back an okay and just then the doorbell rang. 

Wonwoo was standing outside the front door and Mingyu in a deep breath before opening the door up to greet his crush. "Hey" Mingyu said as he walked out, closing the front door behind him. Wonwoo was wearing black jeans and an oversized sweatshirt, which wasn't a surprise. 

"Ready?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu who was tired from getting ready in less than five minutes. "Yup, where are we going?" Mingyu asked since all he knew was that they were going to go get lunch. "It's a surprise. Come on" Wonwoo said with a smirk on his face. He then grabbed Mingyu's hand and they started running to their destination. Mingyu looked at their joined hands and smiled, it felt like they were going on an actual date.

Wonwoo led Mingyu to a park and he wondered what they were doing there. Inside the garden was a maze (like the one made out of bushes) and Wonwoo started to go into the entrance. "Wait..." Mingyu said and pulled them to a stop "...are you going to get us lost?" Wonwoo just smiled at the taller and then started to lead the way again. 

After what seemed like forever the two made it to the center of the maze. They turned the corner to see a beautiful garden and a small cafe on the right side of the garden. Mingyu was led to the cafe and inside it was filled with flowers and other various plants. There were a few other couples in the cafe that were seated by the windows. Wonwoo went to the counter while Mingyu was still looking around the cafe. Wonwoo ordered for the two of them and they Wonwoo had them stand by the pickup section while the worker went to make them their food. "This place is nice" Mingyu said when he finally finished looking around the cafe. Wonwoo smiled and quickly glanced around the room, "yeah, I found it while I went out walking this summer."

When the worker finished making their meal she handed them to Wonwoo and thanked him for coming back again. Mingyu looked at the food, it was japchae and it had beef on top. Wonwoo walked out of the cafe and Mingyu followed after, "Wait! Where are you going?" Wonwoo didn't say anything and just smiled. He walked to the back left corner where there were a lot of trees and suddenly walked through them. Mingyu was starting to question where Wonwoo was taking him but he just followed him anyway. Mingyu walked through a section of trees and there was a table with flowers around it. "I usually come here to study" Wonwoo said as he sat down on one side of the table. "It's beautiful" Mingyu muttered under his breath and sat down on the other side of the table. 

Wonwoo put the food out in front of them and realized that he hadn't gotten anything for them to drink. "Wait, I forgot our drinks. I'll go get water" Wonwoo said and then rushed out of the secret place before Mingyu could say anything. Mingyu sat there and looked around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter