-5-

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day before Halloween and Wonwoo still had to figure out what his costume had to be. Mingyu was planning on going as a dark prince but Wonwoo still was wondering if he should dress up or not. During school, Mingyu had told Wonwoo his whole plan for his Halloween costume. Mingyu was basing his costume off of one of the anime characters that was in the anime that he was watching, Wonwoo can't remember the name though. He was going to put on eyeliner and other makeup to enhance his character. Well to be honest Wonwoo didn't really pay attention to what Mingyu was saying until he heard him mention makeup. In all the 2 years that they've known each other, not once has Wonwoo seen Mingyu with makeup on. Now that Wonwoo thinks about it, he's never worn makeup at all. Wonwoo decides that maybe he should do something with his makeup so he grabs his wallet and goes to the convenience store down the road. 

On his way to the convenience store, he asks Minghao if they can meet up since the younger knows a lot about makeup. Wonwoo arrived at the convenience store in no time and patiently waited for Minghao to arrive. After a few minutes of scrolling through his Instagram feed, Minghao pops up next to him and says hello in a small voice. Wonwoo looked up from his phone and smiled at the younger. His glasses were pushed down a little so he could only see half of his friend. "Let's go in. I need to find something for tomorrow." the older says and the younger follows him into the store. 

Wonwoo leads Minghao to the makeup section and stands at the end of the aisle. There were a few teen girls in the aisle looking at beauty products. "So what do you want??" Myungho asked (I don't care, I'm using both versions of his name in this story) looking over at Wonwoo with his eyebrows raised. "I'm not exactly sure. I was thinking of going for a vampire look" Wonwoo said and started to walk down the aisle, looking for the eyeliner. Myungho gasped and grabbed Wonwoo's arm "I know exactly what to get!" The two went all around the section and picked out all the makeup that was needed for the costume. 

The dark haired boy looked over at all the makeup the blond was holding. "Isn't that a lot of money?" Wonwoo asked and grabbed his wallet from his pocket to see if he had enough money to pay for all of the items. Myungho took out his wallet and quickly paid for the makeup before Wonwoo could even react to what was happening. "Think of this as your late birthday present," Myunghao said smiling over at Wonwoo as he took the bag from the cashier. Wonwoo smiled back and took the bag from him. "Thanks, so can you come over tomorrow morning to do my makeup?" 

"Sure, no problem. I'll be over at 6:30 so be ready!" Minghao said and then walked out of the store leaving Wonwoo behind. Wonwoo smiled and then walked out of the store after Minghao. He started to head home until he bumped into a rather tall person. "Oops, I am so sorry," Wonwoo said apologetically to the taller figure. "Wonwoo it's only me, you're fine," the taller said and smiled down at the shorter. "Oh, hi Mingyu" Wonwoo said while smiling and then hid the bag behind his back. 

Mingyu tried to look at what Wonwoo was holding behind his back but Wonwoo only pulled it further away from him. "What's in the bag?" Mingyu questioned but Wonwoo just ignored him. "I have to get home. Bye! See you tomorrow!!" Wonwoo said and then ran away from Mingyu holding the bag close to him to make sure nothing fell out. Mingyu stood there for a moment watching Wonwoo run away from him before he let out a soft laugh and started to head home. 

The door slammed shut with Wonwoo safely inside. He took a deep breath and moved away from the door. "WONWOO IS THAT YOU?" a motherly voice yelled from upstairs. "YES, MOM IT'S ME" Wonwoo yelled back and then went upstairs to his room. He set the makeup down next to his bed and quickly got changed into his pajamas. The time was nine o'clock and Wonwoo thought that he should get to bed early for once. He his favorite drama ost and then fell back onto his bed. Wonwoo laid in bed looking at the ceiling wondering how tomorrow would turn out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonwoo woke up hours later to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter