11:11

This time it is different

“Hello, my name in Kang Dongho. Some might know me and one of them will never be able to forget me. Please take care of me.”
He bowed and stared at Sewoon.

 

Sewoon stared at his desk and hold onto Gwanghyun as if his life depended on holding his friend’s hand. “Sewoonie? Are you okay?”, his friend whispered, worried for obvious reasons.

“Your face is so pale, it’s not even real anymore. You want to leave to the nurse?” The older boy simply shook his head but kept holding his friend’s hand. “Just don’t leave me today, please.”, the boy requested. “Please, I am begging you, don’t leave me today.”

Gwanghyun’s eyes widened a little but he nodded nevertheless. He could sense that his friend needed him right now and any question would only scare him.

 

“We won’t leave you, I promise.”

Keeping an eye on the transfer student Gwanghyun patted his Hyung’s back. “We got your back, Hyung.”

 

 

-Gwanghyun’s point of view-

 

Something was wrong with Sewoon-hyung, I was sure of that. During the entire lesson he did not listen to Mr. Hwang at all. He simply stared out of the window while holding onto my hand, which he never did.

I looked at the new student, Kang Dongho. Who was he and why did his presence scare Sewoon-hyung that much? Hyung wasn’t someone who showed his feelings openly. So why was the fear for Kang Dongho so evident on his face? It’s not that I would judge Hyung, but since I have known him it had always been difficult to read his emotions, and for the first time I wished it would be like this today as well.

Taking my phone out of my pocket in secret I sent a message to Euiwoong and Hyunbin. “Guys, Sewoon-hyung asked me not to leave him today. I got no idea who this Dongho guy is, but he is scaring Hyung. It’s way worse than when the other boys from Busan transferred. We need to protect him this time!”

When both looked at me and nodded I knew they had read my text message. Hyung wouldn’t need to worry, because we were there to protect him.

 

-End of point of view-

 

Sewoon tried to avoid any eye-contact between him and Dongho. He was simply too scared to look at the older boy again. The memories of his last night in Busan were still alive in his mind.

The reason why he had decided to run away and find Minhyun, how could he ever forget about it?

During the entire class Sewoon did not listen to Mr. Hwang at all. All he did was holding onto Gwanghyun’s hand and looking outside of the window, thinking about Busan and Howon.

The boy just wanted to get his guitar and run home. And maybe lock himself behind his doors, so he could cry, scream and let out the pain he was feeling inside.

Oh how much he hated himself at the moment.

It had been almost easy to act in front of the most important people but acting in front of Dongho almost seemed impossible for him.

And he hated himself for that.

What would Howon think about him, if he was watching?

Not being aware of it a tears made its way along the boy’s face.


“Howon-hyung. He found me. Just like Jaehwannie, Youngminnie and Donghyunnie, Dongho found me. Was I meant to be found again? If yes, why didn’t you tell me to hide again? If you are watching, why aren’t you helping me?”

Sending out his thoughts to heaven Sewoon bit his lower lip.

He felt helpless again, just like during his last night in Busan.

 

 

“Are you trying to escape, Lee Sewoon?”

 

“You can’t, you are trapped, just like a sheep. And you know what happens to sheep that are trapped? If a tiger finds them, the tiger will have its fun.”

 

“You will never be able to forget my face, and what I did to you, Lee Sewoon. Because I am the owner of what you wanted to give Kim Jaehwan that badly. And guess what, you won’t be ever able to give it to him.”

 

 

Sewoon’s mind was playing its tricks on him again.

He was fully aware of that.

Yet still he felt like he was in that one night again.

 

He wanted to cry. To scream. To run. And to hide.

But he couldn’t.

 

Sewoon was fully aware that he was sitting in class right now, and Kang Dongho was waiting for a moment of him being alone.

That was the reason why Sewoon had begged his friend not to leave him alone today. Or at least until he made his way home.

 

And there was the sound Sewoon had been waiting for since he saw Dongho.

The school bell ringed.

The day was finally over and luckily Mr. Hwang let them of for the day.

 

“Jung Sewoon, wait”, he heard a sudden voice calling, right when the boy was on his way to his music room. As promised Gwanghyun was by his side and not only him but Euiwoong had also joined them.

Of course Sewoon knew the voice calling him.

He would never be able to forget the sound of this special voice.

His entire body started shaking as he slowly turned around to face the person calling him.

 

It was Kang Dongho.

 

Gwanghyun stared at the other as he had noticed his friend shaking again.

“I am sorry, he can’t. Dongho-ssi. We are busy for a project that has its date pretty soon, so if you excuse us.”

 

“I can’t do that. You see, I know Sewoon longer than you do and we have some catching up to do.”

“How do you know him?”

 

“Orphanage”, Sewoon answered and broke the conversation between the two boys. “He has been in the same orphanage as I was for a short time.”

“Yes, we have been in an orphanage for 2 wonderful months. Until you decided to disappear right after our ‘special night’.”

 

The way he pronounced ‘special night’ sent shivers through Sewoon’s body. How much he wanted to run to Jaehwan now and tell him all about it and feel the boy’s arms around him. Having hugged the older male today had made him remember how amazing his hugs were.

 

“I am sorry, I am busy. And those months were everything but wonderful so SHUT UP AND LEAVE US”.

He screamed the last part as he hold onto Euiwoong’s hand as well since he felt like all his strength was used by trying to control himself. Euiwoong’s eyes turned huge as the older male never hold onto him like this.

 

“Listen, Sewoon-hyung has been stressed out a lot recently. So please understand that all he needs is time with us, his friends.

I know nothing about you, but what I know is that you and the other transfer students are doing something to Sewoon that is scaring him and us.

Him, for a reason we don’t know, and us because of the way he is behaving. So listen, don’t try to get close to him, unless he lets you.

If you do try anything funny, I will have no problems with telling Mr. Hwang about it. Gwanghyun-hyung, please get Sewoon’s guitar and let’s to the project at home. I don’t think we will be able to do it in peace at school.”

 

If Sewoon could, and if his heart would have let him, he would have kissed the younger for being so badass but still being polite.

Gwanghyun nodded. “I will see you guys at your apartment.” Then he made his way to Sewoon’s room.

 

“Let’s go, Hyung”, Euwioong said putting an arm around the older and pushed him slightly.

“Do they know about what happened, Ponyo? Or did you disappear because you are ashamed of it?” Dongho asked when the boys were attempting to leave.

 

Sewoon’s face turned entirely white.

What was he supposed to answer?

How was he supposed to behave?

The fear of a wrong word was eating him up.

Memories of the night, more evident than ever, made their way into his mind again. Fighting against the tears he whispered to his friend “Bring me home. Woongie, please, just bring me home."

The boy wanted to say something but seeing his usual calm and strong friend like this made him simply nod and he pulled him with him.

 

Dongho was watching the boys leave and a smirk made its way on his face.

Sewoon did not forget what happened during that night.

 

 

-Dongho’s point of view-

 

I watched him and his friend leaving and I smirked. He did not forget what happened. He also seemed to remember what I took from him. It was something he had intended to give someone special. Sadly, that person good never get it.

Or luckily that person could never get it.

Because it was amazing. And it was only mine.

I smirked once again.

 

Suddenly a voice called me.

“Kang Dongho, what are you doing here?” The voice asked me. It was Youngmin.

“You guys are not the only one that were looking for Sewoon. I missed him as well. And why didn’t you tell me about it? Weren’t we friends?”

“That was until Sewoon disappeared. I don’t know what you did, but I hate you for it.” Jaehwan said.


Oh Jaehwan, I hated him so much.

“Are you simply angry because I took your boy away? Because he got along with me well and wasn’t attached on your hip all the time?”

“He is mine. He always was and he will always be.”

“He might have been yours, but why did he disappear from you if he wanted to stay yours? I don’t think so, Kim Jaehwan.”
“He told him, he wants to return”, Donghyun interrupted my conversation with Jaehwan. I glared at the younger but he did not seem to be affected by it.

“Also, I know Sewoon almost as good as Jaehwan knows him. And the way he looked into his eyes said it all. He still loves Jaehwan.

But for some reason he is afraid of saying it out loud, and it seems like you might have caused it, Kang Dongho. We will find out what happened to him. And if we find out you did anything that changed him into that person, you are going to pay. Neither Youngmin nor I will hold back. You will pay for any pain you caused Sewoon. Ah, if you are wondering Jaehwan won’t make you pay, because he will be busy fixing Sewoon.”

 

Okay, I hated him the most. Donghyun looked so calm but he could be fierce and dangerous if he wanted to.

But on the other side, Sewoon could never return to Jaehwan, since I took it from him. “Try to, but he will never come back to you guys. I made sure of that.”

 

I smirked at the three boys and made my way out of the school.

 

-End of point of view-

 

An:

Okay Mae, how hard do you want to kill me? Also I hope you all liked this chapter, it is focused on Sewoon’s troubles and Dongho’s mind mostly.

This story is slowly but surely coming to an end, so you will get to know Sewoon’s reasons soon!
You got any ideas why he is behaving like this?

 

As always, comments are loved!!