Don't want to recall

This time it is different

Pre Note: Listen to Kard's "Don't recall, I listened to it while writting this chapter! See you later and now enjoy the new chapter

The rest of the day went pretty smoothly for the boy. The trio did not come to him anymore which Sewoon was pretty thankful for. “So, what are your plans for the rest of the day? Wanna hang out later, Sewoon?”, Hyunbin asked after the last class was finally over.

Sewoon shock his head, as usual. “No, thanks. But I guess I will go and play some music before heading home. I will see you tomorrow?” His friends looked kind of disappointed but they knew that Sewoon did not hang out after school. He liked to be alone after school.

“Well, at least you did not say yes today, Sewoonie. If you did so, I’d be really worried”, Hyunbin said while messing with Sewoon’s already messy hair. Gwanghyun hugged the older tightly. “Take care, will ya? And please, be on time tomorrow. I like my morning to start without a heart attack” “Don’t worry. Today was just a mistake. And I am not someone to repeat mistakes.” The other boys nodded and waved their byes as they made their way out of school.

 

Sewoon walked to his locker and places some books in it and sighed deeply. “Why… Why?”, he asked himself quietly

“Because we stick to our words, Ponyo”, a voice suddenly answered. It took all of the remaining willpower of Sewoon not to scream in shock and turn around to face the person. “Come on, Jaehwan already told you. You can stop that acting. Seriously, just by looking at you I see that you are still the same guy I used to know. And now turn around and face your Hyung, will ya? I cannot remember you being this disrespectful.” It was Youngmin. Sewoon knew that this was Youngmin, not only by the voice but also because of his words. Youngmin had this way of expressing himself that made everyone be really aware of his thoughts and emotions. Slowly Sewoon turned around and closed his locker. “Hello, Im Youngmin-ssi. Can I help you with something? I already told your friends that I do not know anyone of you, so if you excuse me, I have somewhere to go.” Sewoon attempted to walk away, but a sudden voice made him stay. “Ponyo, stop these lies. Your body still responds to his voice, like it used to. You may think you got yourself under control but your body knows  where it belongs to. Sadly, there is a miscommunication with that stubborn brain of yours and your body. “

This was Donghyun’s voice. But not his ‘professional’ voice he used on a usual base, but his real voice, the one he only used when it was the four of them. Did this mean that... Sewoon turned around ones again and next to Youngmin suddenly there was Jaehwan. Out of nowhere. As usual “Ponyo, you still remember that voice. Otherwise you wouldn’t have turned around to check if there is Jaehwan. God damn it, Sewoon. Let’s stop this bull. Talk to us. It’s us. Us, your friends for God’s sake.”

 

Donghyun took a few steps until he was in front of Sewoon and… he hugged the older. “God damn, Sewoon. We all missed you. There is no need to worry about what happened five years ago. We know out of us you have suffered the most. But this does not mean, we did not feel your pain. We felt your pain with any tear you shed.” During the ‘hug’ Sewoon had closed his eyes in order to keep his cool. He did not want to admit it, but he had missed Donghyun’s hugs a lot. Donghyun’s hugs were different to Hyunbin’s or Gwanghyun’s. The felt more like home than he had felt in the past years ever since he had left Busan. When he opened his eyes, Jaehwan and Youngmin were standing behind Donghyun. If there was only a way to return, he would have just hugged them all. Because right now he felt how much he had missed them during the time they were separated. These were the people he had spent his entire life with, until his life had changed for good.

 

Donghyun broke the hug and looked at the older. “So, Ponyo, tell me how long do you wanna keep up with the act? Try to act, but just be aware, that we will be watching you and the moment your mask just shows a little sign of breaking, we will be there. And destroy it for good. And ones that time has finally come, there won’t be any way back. This time, we will not let you leave again. Shouldn’t have let you leave to begin with”

With these words Donghyun hugged the older ones again and left. Youngmin places his hand on Sewoon’s shoulder. “Ponyo, get back to reality. Wake up from this dream you created yourself. We will make sure to wake you up. Soon. Just wait.” And he left as well.

 

After the two boys had left, there was still one boy standing next to Sewoon. Again he was staring at him the way that Sewoon felt like the older stared at his soul. Jaehwan places both his arms around his hips and pulled him into his arms. As on instant his body calmed down. His body reacted on its own, as usual when it came to Jaehwan. “Ponyo. You know, that this is perfect. For both of us. It’s more than perfect. And even if that r stupid mouth of yours wants to disagree, we both know the truth. Listen, Ponyo. I know it is hard for you, I know it. Your eyes say it all. The way you looked at me during classes. You want to run to me. You want me to hug you. You“ he made a small break and pulled back in order to over Sewoon’s lips “you want me to kiss you. But your mask does not allow it. Your mask and your stupid mind. But Sewoon, keep in mind, I know you. I know you and your soul. And from what I see, your brain made up some story that keeps you acting like this. Soon, this story will find its end. And Sewoon, I cannot wait for this day.” And he kissed him. Jaehwan kissed Sewoon again, for the first time after over 4 years. Sewoon could not help but close his eyes into the soft and warm kiss. He missed it. Way too more, than he would ever admit it to himself. He had missed Jaehwan’s kiss. And remembering it now, was no good sign.

 

a.n: It was already finished on Friday but after that finale I could not bring myself to upload it.. I am returning to reality and dealing with the fact, that Sewoon got 12th.. (and I do not like it but I do not blame Sungwoo, I blame Korea for sleeping on Ceo Ponyo) I will keep supporting and loving him, youngdopo and howons
Thank you guys SO much for supporting this story until now! Each comment of yours makes me so happy :) Feels good that people enjoy what my brain creates :)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! As always make sure to comment in order to speed up my writting ^_^
P.S. special thanks to Twitter user @jjinseon for dealing with me and crying tears during the last ep! Love ya